Chevy SSR Forum banner

Bought my first SSR today

2K views 34 replies 29 participants last post by  Krazy Ed 
#1 ·
I bought a 2005 :silver: today. It has 73k on it and paid 16,900 for it. It has the chrome rims running boards and the carpeted bed was wondering if oyu guys think I got a good deal. Thanks in advance

#3 ·
CONGRATULATIONS! and Welcome from one of the Las Vegas Mob! If you own an SSR, you got a GREAT deal no matter what the dollars and cents are. There are a lot more benefits and blessings to owning one than you know . . . yet. :thumbs

Blast:purple:

#5 ·
I think it was worth it thats why I bought it ;) haha I was just wondering from an outsiders view as far as what they are going for. Its the second ssr in our family ( KYSSR) was the first one. Also forgot to add I bought one of those extended warranties with it, 2 yr 24k miles

#7 ·
Welcome from central Texas:
I think you got a great price; several 1000 less than at least 3 have older ones brought in a recent high-end auctions. It has some miles on it already; however, you don't hear about mileage when you are watching a classic car restoration show on TV. They are not concerned about mileage; their rebuilding them anyway. I say, drive it and enjoy it…

#12 ·
Welcome from another of the SoCal Nuts. Sounds like a good deal to me, but that will be up to you to decide when you start driving it.

#23 ·
Nice

Welcome from VA, seems like a decent price, but you do still have to paint over that primer, are you painting it Blur? H:glol:glol:glol:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.