Chevy SSR Forum banner

laughlin 2013 photo thread

8K views 81 replies 27 participants last post by  ttarob 
#1 ·
Post your picture here! Having a great time so far:D can't get my computer hooked up to the wi fi to post pictures yet but keep trying

#3 ·
Remote start and top

This is not the best place to post this - but I thought there were SSR owners that wanted remote top up and down like Dave did for me. Several people asked so I in turn asked Dave to drive to Laughlin this weekend. He is there and has the parts with him to install remote starts along with the ability to make the top and windows go up and down. If you are at all interested please give a Dave a call at (602) 748-8398. He is a great guy and does very good work.

Have fun everyone - wish I could be there.....Steve

#10 ·
I parked on Level 4 where there were no rain or puddles. Next to BlastfromPast (Bob). We did on get wet the hold weekend. But thanks for asking. But I did hear that Wicked Stick broke his six speed :banghead. That happens often until you learn how to drive a six speed. :glol

#21 ·
Alright Gordy, tease us but no pics....... (nevermind, they just showed up on the second post...)

Looks like fun except for the rain. 80 degrees this weekend and no rain at the river:bwekk:

Still haven't seen Gordie's truck in any of the pics... Did he drive a rental car again???

#24 ·
2013 Laughlin Pics for River Rat

Way to make us Laughlin Fanatics feel bad, you with your 80 degree weather in Texas, we had 53 degrees, no dust, or mosquito's, and regardless of the weather we had fun, frivolity, and Laughs! You could say we were "Laughing in Laughlin!" For River Rat's benefit, I was driving my SSR not a rent a car and have pics to prove!
Sky Cloud Daytime Cumulus Atmosphere

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Coupé

Sky Cloud Blue Atmosphere Daytime

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Parking lot

1. 240 Gordy Mobile you can see the nose right behind NASCAR Dick
2. Happy Couple after the Charity Laps
3/4. Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas thought there was suspicous SSR activity and sent out a couple A-10 Warthogs to take a look at the situation!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.