Chevy SSR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

April 2014 Ride of the Month Entries

4K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Important Dates

Now through April 25th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 24th will not be included in the competition)

April 25th through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of April!

Submissions must include:

3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages.
Modifications list if you prefer

*Pictures must be of current state of car... only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Trns4mr

Here is the TRNS4MR for your consideration as ROTM. Upgrades include Custom BOZE Billet wheels; MPD chin spoiler, grille bar, L88 hood, & full length side skirts; GTO wing -- raised for better visibility, custom Katzkin leather seats; Flowmaster 40 muffler with 5" rolled tips; K&N Filter Charger; & Custom paint:True-fire flames on the waterfall, wing and intertwined with the traditional flames.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/att...1&d=1397572854entid=183746&stc=1&d=1397572854

Attachments

#4 ·
No. The two on the left are old shots and the one on the right isn't of my truck.

I've got three snapshots listed under current attachments in a box labeled Manage Attachments but, when I drag them into the message box they don't show up. They did before I added my text. Why can't you just drag and drop pic into the window?

#5 · (Edited)
Halsssr entry for april 2014

Good company here always! I have done several mods:MPD front spoiler,ASC rear spoiler,monochromatic paint front,door handles,billet grill,interior chromed,Dakota digital gauges matching water temp,volt,outside air temp all in painted cluster & running boards,were satin.stainless door sills SSR,painted seat hoops yellow,mikes's front steel radiator support,cross member, Eibach lowered 1 3/4 inches all around,Mikes,cooling fan,Led tail lites,Pulsating third brake lite,20"/22" custom wheels &tires,magnaflow muffler,custom exhaust tips,dual soft luggage bags in trunk,all carpeted with cross bar and skid rails on floor etc. Engine cover custom,chrome engine accents Doc's SSR under hood FYI: These pictures were taken with my wife's smart phone,today! Thanks for looking ! Hal :)

Attachments

#14 · (Edited)
Arrogance!!!

If I were responsible for putting up a voting poll ,which I certainly am not; I would at least have the common courtesy to post a reason for not doing so with a apology to the fanatics concerned with this thread etc. It seems the current body of administrators on this site don't care either!They could of stepped in and offered a explaination,certainly the the onnership of this site would care how it is running? Ya think?!:puzzled:

#15 ·
If I were responsible for putting up a voting poll ,which I certainly am not; I would at least have the common courtesy to post a reason for not doing so with a apology to the fanatics concerned with this tread etc. It seems the current body of administrators on this site don't care either!They could of stepped in and offered a explaination,certainly the the onnership of this site would care how it is running? Ya think?!:puzzled:
:whistling: too funny Hal............I'm still waiting for the poll for Ride Of The Year 2013 :lol

#18 ·
looks like we have been sold again or the "leadership" has changed and the new "leaders" don't care. Apparently the learning curve, when new people step in, is pretty steep and this part of the company is small so they don't look at it much. When the "leaders" are not involved, the Fanatics suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.