Status
Not open for further replies.

February 2014 Ride of the Month Winner - killerbee

3K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  rogerdoger 
#1 ·
Congratulations to Killerbee as our February 2014 Ride of the Month

See less See more
#7 ·
As you would expect I am very excited about winning the ROTM but I am even more proud to receive compliments from some of the Fanatics that I really look up to. Doug is a SSR hero that needs no explanation, OP is just that...a really Super Moderator, and Mike from Orlando treated me so kindly when I wasn't able to travel to his Florida meet at Daytona. They are all people I respect and I thank them for their kind words. Others have contacted me about liking my truck and I thank you as well. I look forward to enjoying the Bee at Maggie Valley again in a couple of months and look forward to meeting more Fanatics.
I wanted make the Bee "mine" and I was only able to do that because of the wonderful people that make this a fantastic SSR haven, vendors that support us Fanatics (Mike in Az., Dictator, Eric at MPD, other vendors that supply the "little things" that make our trucks special, and the people that make this site a gem.
My paint scheme was stolen from the Detroit Locker car and I added a bit of the Bee touch utilizing the ram air hood as a starting point for the stripe. Our member Poppa sold his beautiful Cottington's to me to round things out.
So thank you very much,
Mick
woohoo

#10 ·
CONGRATULATIONS DR. Killerbee DVM. Your SSR is truly unique and one of kind. Really like all of the modifications you have done to it. Might come up to St. Louis on Wednesday April 30 to see the Cardinals and Brewers. It's a 12:45 pm game will give you a call. Again your SSR is beautiful, looking forward to seeing it. tennesseecozydog. :ssr :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.