Chevy SSR Forum banner

New from San Diego

2K views 27 replies 28 participants last post by  yellow bear 
#1 ·
I have looked and read this great forum for the past few months and finally purchased an 05 silver SSR with 10618 miles. I haven't been this attached to a car since I was in high school. Everyone here seems very helpful and knowledgeable. I already have a few questions and from what I can see I am going to be spending my grand-kids Christmas money for the next few years....

#6 ·
i have looked and read this great forum for the past few months and finally purchased an 05 silver ssr with 10618 miles. I haven't been this attached to a car since i was in high school. Everyone here seems very helpful and knowledgeable. I already have a few questions and from what i can see i am going to be spending my grand-kids christmas money for the next few years....
Money well spent Scott!!! Enjoy!

#14 ·
Welcome from a bit to the North of you. It is good to see the SSRs returning to San Diego again. They all seemed to take flight a few years ago.:wink2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.