Chevy SSR Forum banner

2017 SSR International Rally

15K views 92 replies 44 participants last post by  Dinerman 
#1 ·
BREAKING NEWS!!!

The 2017 SSR International Rally has been awarded to:

DINERMAN (2006 Custom Black SSR) aka Frank and Margaret Brightwell of Highland Village Texas. CONGRATULATIONS Frank and Margaret!

They will be setting up a web site for the 2017 Rally shortly announcing the dates and activities. tennesseecozydog :ssr :black: :yellow: :silver: :blur: :purple: :blue:

LET'S GET ON THE TEAM FOR TWENTY SEVENTEEN!!!

#2 ·
:hyper::hyper:woohoowoohoo:hyper::hyper:
WOooo HOOO !!!!!

Congrats Frank and Margaret!!!
Great location... never been to Texas,..
As soon as theres a sign up,..you can start the list with us.

All the best

Wild Bill and Chilie Pepper (Cori/Red)

Reactions: Engineer
#14 ·
Frank,
Looks like a town we can take over. Looking forward to the details. Looking at it on Google Earth the first question which comes to mind is "How di the Eisenhower Interstate and Military Highway System manage to bypass the home of it's inventor/namesake?" but I am sure the answer will be forthcoming.:jester

#21 ·
A Big "Thank You" to the both of you! After meeting you two at Maggie Valley last year, I have no doubt that you will put on an outstanding International Rally! I certainly hope I will be able to make it for 2017! :blue: ;)

#25 ·
I look forward to it.

If there is something that I am capable of doing from 550 miles away to help, please let me know.

I probably won't be retired by then, so I will be interested in the dates that are decided on.

We can stop at Abilene and see the library on the way there. It is only a few miles out of the way.

Dave

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.