Chevy SSR Forum banner

laughlin 2013 photo thread

8K views 81 replies 27 participants last post by  ttarob 
#1 ·
Post your picture here! Having a great time so far:D can't get my computer hooked up to the wi fi to post pictures yet but keep trying

#47 · (Edited)
#49 ·
fun at Las Vegas Raceway

Thought I would go ahead and add the photos I purchased from "Laps for Charity". Had a great time.

Had to rush home, so I could crawl (almost) onto the 5 am plane that took me to Wash DC. Spent the week in the capitol area - got to get some more of the rain at the end of the week that we got in Laughlin.

Glad to be back home, and look forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

Attachments

This post has been deleted
#57 ·
trying to upload one more time........................hey it worked!
this is on the way from Laughlin to Vegas; speedway. Wayne tried to get some different R's in the pics so moved up the line. or was he just in a hurry to get to the pee stop? :lol

Attachments

#58 ·
closing in on Vegas and arriving at the track. If you look real real close on the third pic, youi'll see my Purlple in the mix :D
I managed to keep up with Carl and Dwight doing 95 mph

Attachments

#61 ·
Bob's pix are ah coming soon!

:director:I got Bob(3Yellow)set up on dogdogman.com today at my place today. We were able to download a ton of rally and Vegas pix. Bob is coming over tomorrow afternoon to pic the pix he wants to put on this LT's thread. He has oodles of great shots of everyone!
SO! Keep posted to this thread! Be patient!:ssr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.