Chevy SSR Forum banner

2016 Covered Bridge Tour Photo Thread - warning!! nudity!

9K views 82 replies 25 participants last post by  PurplePassion 
#1 · (Edited)
Ha ha.... gotcha!

Just a naked covered bridge. This is the nearby bridge that was closed due to damage. They're basically taking it apart piece by piece to repair. It's rare to get to see them like this.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Interesting sky shadows. While hanging out in the parking lot during the tune session, I spotted this interesting shadow. The sun was perfectly positioned behind that contrail to form this. Really cool! I saw another one about 15 minutes later.

Attachments

#10 ·
Saturday Pictures

Being tour leader and calling out turns, and having to focus on driving at the same time means I can't get many pictures. But, here's what I do have.

1. The gang at Rockvale Outlets
  2. On the country roads between stops
  3. A view behind me
  4. Old mill between Lititz and Akron

Attachments

#12 ·
Sunday Pictures

1. Group waiting for the train to clear the walkway
  2. Itty bitty train
  3. Inside Lancaster Central Park
  4. Group photo
  5. Lunch time!

That's it for my pictures. Hopefully the others will post up more in the next few days once they get home.

Attachments

#18 ·
AWESOME PICTURES!!

Just Great! Long Pants, long shirts, can't be Florida!

I see Mike Moro shivering in one picture, not AZ either.

First time I have seen Doug's Body Show, what a nice place.

Saw Jimmny Cricket, JohnnyB and Dave aka 32Revolver you had Fanatics from all over.

I played Hersey Golf Course years ago and this is a very nice part on Pennsylvania.

Dicktator

This post has been deleted
#23 ·
A few pictures from the Rally

Again, Thank You to Doug & Margo, Kevin, Gary, & all the other helpers, plus Big Jim & Mike Moro for all they do for us SSR Fanatics.
1. Gary, Aqua2005 was leader of our 2 truck caravan from West Virginia where we met up on to Ephrata, PA & the hotel.
2.—4. Views from our room at the Hampton Inn.
5. Some of the cars from Great Brittan on their cross country U.S.A. trip.

Attachments

#25 · (Edited)
Some more...

We stopped at Doug's shop on our way to the tech meeting held by Mike Moro.
1. Gary, Aqua2005, Glen, Harleyguy, Dave, 32Revolver & Jim, Ssrtruck discuss all the hot rod modifications that have been done to Dave's engine.
2.—4. Various parking lot scenes.
5. A thorn(Gary, Aqua2005) between 2 roses (Frieda, Mrs Flying Dog & Joyce, Mrs 32Revolver).

Attachments

#29 · (Edited)
Last Ones

This is the last of our pictures for now.
Thanks to everyone who helped make this Rally so much fun for all of us!!!

1. A picture of RadicalSSR, Doug & Margo's beautiful, custom SSR at the sunday picnic.
2. We led the 2 vehicle caravan (Gary, Aqua2005 followed us) part way on Monday after the big breakfast smorgasbord.
Some of the leaves were starting to turn bright colors like this one Frieda took out the window on our way home.
3. A picture of our very good friends, Dave & Joyce, 32Revolver at Saturday's dinner.
(This one should have been in the earlier post with Saturday's pictures)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.