SSR Pit Crew
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Clearwater, Fl
04 Silver/Race Stripes 4:10 gears tuned at 130mph lowered 2"
Well, I am a New England Boy!
Born, raised on a Vermont Farm, moved to NH after graduation for 20yrs.
Worked for Baker Equipment Engineering and they moved me to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus, Ohio and then Detroit.
Left them to head up a Company in Clearwater, Florida and still here.
1. Two room school house, Newfane, Vt. Eight Grades, two teachers. Wood stove, had to "lug" drinking water for School. Stack wood for stove. (Like the kids do today). Mrs. Steben's moved her stool from one Class Row to the next. My Class had one WHOLE row, three boys, four girls.
2. Lake Champlain in the far background. New York mountain on the other side.
3. Black River High School, Ludlow, Vermont. (Calvin Coolidge attended school in Ludlow, Black River Academy in those days.)
4. Coming out of the White Mountains in New Hampshire.
5. Church in Francetown, NH. Town was founded in 1774, two years BEFORE the Delectation on Independence. My Daughter in GM at Crotched Mountain Ski Resort.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.