Chevy SSR Forum banner

Official Chocolate/Covered Bridge 2016 Thread

18K views 157 replies 44 participants last post by  Sailing 
#1 · (Edited)
C/CB Tour is back ahead of schedule for this fall, Oct 6th to the 10th.. 38 rooms so far have been reserved at the Hamton Inn, Ephrata, PA.. More rooms can be had if these go quickly. Please reserve yours now so we can aquire more. Once this hotel is filled I will post another hotel that is a few miles away.
Hampton Inn
717-733-0661 must call this number
Rates are $139.00 a nite
Mention SSR Fanatics

Additions this year will be a Friday tech seminar hosted by Mike Moro, of Simple Engineering, At my shop a tech session for anyone that needs help with their R. And performance tunes by Jeremy IF there is enough interest by the group. This will be listed under a different thread.

More info will be posted as we get things organized

#30 ·
May I.... take a one day tour with my Mustang as my SSR is GONE. Would like to see some old friends and meet some new ones. If so would it be possible to not get harassed as I'm highly sensitive. :harhar::harhar:

#34 ·
As long as you do not try to hide in the middle of the caravan those who I can speak for will promise no harassment.:pokey:

#42 ·
I suspect that sailing and i will be at the tech session, but without the whole docket of events I cannot say for sure.

#43 ·
Patience please
Being that we only decided to have this this coming fall there is a lot of details still to be put together. I hope to post by the end of June the tour details.
Thanks to all for showing a great interest with out a schedule of events yet
Doug

#44 · (Edited)
May I vouch for the quality of the CCBT to those that have not been there. The people that organize the tour do a fabulous job. The tour itself is unlike other tours (they're all great) .... Lancaster County is absolutely beautiful.

#58 · (Edited)
Hi, We are brand new to your "society". We made reservations at the Hampton Inn for October. Is there a web-site we could visit to see what goes on at this get-together? Thanks for any info. Mike and Rhonda
Welcome Mike & Rhonda. What color is your SSR? Ultra Violet maybe, and where will you be traveling from? You will definitely want to attend the tech session on Friday, to learn all the things that can be fixed before they go wrong with your truck, or at least learn how to recognize the issue when it turns up. This is not meant to scare you at all, but to let you in on what a wonderful family you have joined.

Here is a link to the C/CBT in 2011 picture thread to give you some idea what you have to look forward to. I will see if I can find some other threads which might help you out.
Also, Things should start appearing in Post # 2 of this thread soon.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f25...run-54323/?highlight=Chocolate/Covered+Bridge

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f25...urs-47609/?highlight=Chocolate/Covered+Bridge

Hope this is helpful. Looking forward to meeting you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.