Chevy SSR Forum banner

Pisgah Inn Cruise

4K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  TruckingeeSSR 
#1 · (Edited)
I am starting a sign up thread for the Pisgah Inn lunch cruise on Saturday. Please indicate if you want to join
Home | Pisgah Inn

Phil is working on another cruise for that day that will be an excursion on the Smoky Mountain Railroad. So keep that in mind if you think you might would rather do that before you sign up for this. He will have a thread and more details soon. Don't sign up for the railroad on this thread please.

Great Smoky Mountain Railroad

1. Gina
2. JackatG450
3. cj071170
4. mtr317
5. Mr Bill
6. BudHorse
7. 04 Bumble- Bee
8. oldfred
9. SSR Rebel
10. sledgehammer
11.BluMnM
12.CruDawg
13. Kruser
14. yeloros
15. autoprof
16. gasmilford
17.yellowbear
18. sbubbaklein
19. tennesseecozydog
20. godaddy
21. KrazyEd
22. Yellow Flame
23. LadyDi
24. Topjimmy
25. Butch06

See less See more
#13 ·
I am starting a sign up thread for the Pisgah Inn lunch cruise on Saturday. Please indicate if you want to join
Home | Pisgah Inn

Phil is working on another cruise for that day that will be an excursion on the Smoky Mountain Railroad. So keep that in mind if you think you might would rather do that before you sign up for this. He will have a thread and more details soon. Don't sign up for the railroad on this thread please.

Great Smoky Mountain Railroad

1. Gina
2. JackatG450
3. cj071170
4. mtr317
5. Mr Bill
6. BudHorse
Add SSR Rebel and SSR Cruisin to the Pisgah Inn Cruise please. (Just one R)

#23 ·
Good morning Gina, please ADD tennesseecozydog (Bob & Jan), godaddy (Wayne & Myrna Simon) and CHADFPR (Chad & Jennifer Simon) to the Saturday Cruise to the Pisgah Inn for lunch. Really enjoyed "lunching" at the Lodge when we went up there 2 or 3 years ago. I do remember it was cold and there was even a light snow on the grass. Thanks for getting this cruise together. Bob Alexander :ssr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.