Chevy SSR Forum banner

downriver cruise June 28

1K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  nat's ssr 
#1 ·
Just throwing it out there

#4 ·
cruise was great

Was at the downriver cruise Saturday from 10:00 am to around 5:00 pm saw some great cars and trucks .. of course the best dam pick up trucks every built .
1:black: 1 :yellow:3:ssr 2:purple: and orange with Dale Earnhardt Jr Muriel on doors and toune cover with plate NASCAR 3 and my:silver: was great weather all new pavement for the hole run pictures to be added. Great showing of are ssr even if there wasn't any formal meeting set up.

#6 ·
:party:trophy:
Was at the downriver cruise Saturday from 10:00 am to around 5:00 pm saw some great cars and trucks .. of course the best dam pick up trucks every built .
1:black: 1 :yellow:3:ssr 2:purple: and orange with Dale Earnhardt Jr Muriel on doors and toune cover with plate NASCAR 3 and my:silver: was great weather all new pavement for the hole run pictures to be added. Great showing of are ssr even if there wasn't any formal meeting set up.

#7 ·
Missed you!

I ran Fort St. from Southfield Rd. down to Pennsylvania and then looped back to the Sonic.

I got to meet "Gus220" and "Purple Passion".
Hope the will join us for more events.

I saw the "orange" SSR as well as a Red Line as they passed by us.

Seems to me this cruise is getting bigger and I saw a lot of the cars that we normally see at the Woodward Cruise.

Perhaps we can coordinate this for next year and find a spot for all of us?

#13 ·
information

Scott I emailed my home town mayor of wyandotte and waiting for reply and see if got some information that would help us . F.Y.I the diamond Jack boat docks in wyandotte so if there some people that want to come in early that week that just one thing they could do just thought ok

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.