Chevy SSR Forum banner

Indiana SSR Owners Post Here!

4K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  Mr. Bill 
#1 ·
Is there any active SSR group in Indiana? I am a new owner in Carmel.

#8 ·
:00000732: Hope all you guys and gals are looking forward to coming to Springfield, Illinois, September 20, 21, 22, 23 & 24, 2015 (yes 2015) for the 5th SSR International Rally. Thanks to the Springfield Visitors and Convention Center plans are really progressing. we have signed a contract with a very first class hotel with a great rate of $109.00 per night, however, they cannot accept any reservations until October 1, 2014. We already have 53 SSRfanatics that have indicated they want to attend. PM me if you want to get on the tentative list. Thanks a 1,000,000. tennesseecozydog. :ssr

#31 ·
Welcome! My apology for taking so long to contact you. You have a Fanatic in Boonville, Aqua2005, Gary Billings. Suggest you send him a PM and get together. If you head to the Indy area, let me know and will try to meet if convenient for you. We are trying to get an active group started in central Indiana, pretty much from scratch. My guess is there are more R's around than is obvious. Regards, Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.