Chevy SSR Forum banner

WDCruise -WXYZ TV

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Scott 0168 
#1 ·
I received a call yesterday from the production manger at WXYZ TV asking if I was going to attend the cruise this year. Seem that they do the coverage of the cruise which is also televised thought the country at a later date. She is try to find those who travel far to go the cruise over the years. She wants picture of the my truck in our town sites plus pictures that I have from being there previously. Got some digging to do. It has been ten years from my first trip there courtesy of Chev. At Coney Island.
We'll got some digging to do:banana

#5 ·
scott didn't they do a little Friday morning kick off tv show in there parking lot at the :silver: station in the past it would be cool if we could get few of ssr's there on there show they broadcast there
Nat, not that I know of, but there is always a first time. We have had reporters come up and talk to our group in past years. You never know who might show up at the Woodward Chase lot on Woodward.

:black::)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.