Chevy SSR Forum banner

Are You A Female SSR Owner or are planning to be?

Female Owners Poll

44K views 293 replies 97 participants last post by  tennesseecozydog 
#1 · (Edited)
Female Owner Poll

A question has come up about how many female SSR owners we now have on this site. I thought it would be a good idea to poll it.

So here it is.....vote only if you are a female owner of an SSR or plan to someday be one.

#3 ·
April Fool's Day

SSRRev said:
Thanks hotrodgirl. I was hoping someone might pick up on this.

And I want to go on record as stating that I see no connection between female SSR owners and April Fool's Day. :)

SSRRev
I've been wondering for a while just how many SSR owners were female. After reading your post....it was a good idea to find out.

Forgot today was April Fool's Day :lol :lol Just Foolin :glol :glol

#16 ·
I'm an avid female supporter

I think ECurtis had a long discussion about supporting members.:glol His humor was NOT lost..... But instead benchmarked.:glol :glol

From Eric, We all know what it takes to provide support for male members of the forum:eek .......

This begs the question...... If I use both hands, can I be a female supporter:jester :jester ??????

Gee, I love this forum......:jester

Mikey:jester

#17 ·
Lease Options

Focks said:
I do NOT own any females, but I do drive an SSR. I am willing to discuss leasing, w/option to buy a female, but you must make it worth my while.:lol

While I'll know of ways of making it worth your while............but OMG is it going to cost you :glol :glol :glol

Choose 24, 36, 48, or 60 or 72-month terms

Note* longer lease terms have many more options :) :jester

#19 ·
REBEL said:
Are these units yet to be tagged, or are they used units? What is your policy for returns with small tares or scuff and teeth marks? Do you have a shorter lease, like a weekend?:eek
You will need a teeth mark clause in your contract if your going to lease to Focks:glol :glol :glol

#20 ·
REBEL said:
Are these units yet to be tagged, or are they used units? What is your policy for returns with small tares or scuff and teeth marks? Do you have a shorter lease, like a weekend?:eek

You may be able to lease some by the hour :jester :jester :nono

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.