Chevy SSR Forum banner

Huge SSR wall poster/banner

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Warrior=='06 
#1 ·
I was at Knapp Chevrolet (815 Houston Ave near the Downtown Police Station) and hanging in their service department garage was poster/banner maybe larger than 10ftx10ft featuring the SSR and also a smaller Knapp Chevrolet logo. It looked to be canvas. I asked a employee about it and he said they had two other banners hanging near it for other Chevrolet vehicles but they had been taken down due to remodeling and the SSR might be the next to go. Just a heads up in case anyone was keen to trying to buy it from them or save it from the trash.

#2 ·
i was at knapp chevrolet (815 houston ave near the downtown police station) and hanging in their service department garage was poster/banner maybe larger than 10ftx10ft featuring the ssr and also a smaller knapp chevrolet logo. It looked to be canvas. I asked a employee about it and he said they had two other banners hanging near it for other chevrolet vehicles but they had been taken down due to remodeling and the ssr might be the next to go. Just a heads up in case anyone was keen to trying to buy it from them or save it from the trash.
is it the ice cream banner ?

#3 ·
Not the Ice cream banner, it looks like a custom and if I remember it is a high shot of a guy in a yellow SSR with some other SSR stuff on it and the Knapp logo. To be clear nobody told me it was available but if you get hold of the GM and offer some cash who knows.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.