Chevy SSR Forum banner

Kaboom Town Addison

4K views 48 replies 16 participants last post by  CombsAuthor 
#1 ·
Mark your calendars Kaboom Town is Sunday July 3rd this year. As last year there will be Airshow, Fireworks and FOOD. Bring your Rides and come see the shows. Will be free admission at Flightstar Aeromotive and Secure Parking. Details about food etc. as we get closer. Fireworks are in top five shows in the country!!! :harhar::00000732:

#16 ·
So... let's start keeping count... for this great N. Texas R's event.

Noah1699 - Our Host :thumbs

CMcGhee
Littlewing
SSR Tailhook
Focks
Dinerman
SSR3
04 SSR
WillieMacG
CombsAuthor
Paul's on the list.. who's next.

Looks like I'll have to diet before and after... nice menu.

#15 ·
:party :00000732::cheer: :blur::black: Ok the Menu is. Smoked Texas BBQ by Dukes and will include. Brisket, Sausage links, and for any that don't like GOOD OL TEXAS BBQ ( probably from some other Planet) Hamburgers and Hot Dogs are available also Potato salad, Cole slaw and of course Beans, It will be a little different than last year in that it will be a self serve Buffet!!:banana

Their will be a Keg of Miller Lite for those who would like a Beer.

Everyone is Welcome to bring what they wish to drink weather it be an Adult beverage or not. :smile2: There is a Coke machine and there will be coolers with ice and water.

If you would like to bring a snack or desert to share please do so.

#22 ·
Kaboom & Parade

Joe is lighting them up for us July 3rd...

So, while you are in the mood... I would like you all to join in a Fourth of July parade... in Coppell. 8:30 line up... but free breakfast at my diner at 7:30 if you come early. (details to follow) Let me know if going to make the parade or just breakfast.

#23 ·
Parade

:hyper:
Joe is lighting them up for us July 3rd...

So, while you are in the mood... I would like you all to join in a Fourth of July parade... in Coppell. 8:30 line up... but free breakfast at my diner at 7:30 if you come early. (details to follow) Let me know if going to make the parade or just breakfast.
I will plan on it Mr. Dinerman. Don't believe Michele gets up that early after a late night. Cant turn down a excuse to eat at The Diner:rock:and visit with some SSR folks. :blue::party

#37 · (Edited)
Just an Update..

Be at Joe's about 5:30 pm Map

Parade - Coppell - At Diner Map

Be at Diner 7:30 if you want Breakfast... 8:15 if just Parade... then you can eat after the Parade.

Noah1699 - Our Host

CMcGhee
Zaniossr + Parade
TrikeRyder + Parade
Joshvette
Littlewing
SSR Tailhook
Focks + Parade
Dinerman + Parade
Skywalker + Parade
SSR3 + Parade
04 SSR
WillieMacG
RedLineRyder (Mr. Speedy) + Parade
CombsAuthor
Violet Vibes

#38 ·

Be at Joe's about 5:30 pm Map

Parade - Coppell - At Diner Map

Be at Diner 7:30 if you want Breakfast... 8:15 if just Parade... then you can eat after the Parade.

Noah1699 - Our Host

CMcGhee
Zaniossr + Parade
TrikeRyder + Parade
Joshvette
Littlewing
SSR Tailhook
Focks + Parade
Dinerman + Parade
Skywalker + Parade
SSR3 + Parade
04 SSR
WillieMacG
CombsAuthor
You forgot me and the Mrs. (Air show, fireworks, breakfast and parade)
:ssr
Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.