Chevy SSR Forum banner

Dicktator/Open Heart Surgery

24K views 257 replies 154 participants last post by  06PACBLUE 
#1 ·
Yes, I have a calcified valve and they have determined it is best to repair while I am in otherwise good health.

If I wait, within 18mo., I will have Heart attack and the prognosis would not be good.

SO, gang, much to my chagrin, I will kinda be out of pocket for the next few months.

First I go to have further test to confirm that the ECO is right, don't want to operate if they don't have to.

I feel fine, Doctor says that my health and blood work is excellent.

If you need stuff, you can order from Mike Moro aka SSR Accessories - Simple Engineering

Download my SSR How to Library: https://onedrive.live.com/?id=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5!853&cid=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5

NO I don't want to do this!!

But if they let me take pictures, I will make it a Power Point on my How to Library.

I will be able to answer questions of course, don't write me off totally.

I plan to do Tech Seminar at Nationals in Texas.

Dicktator/Kathy

Attachments

See less See more
#185 ·
But if they let me take pictures, I will make it a Power Point on my How to Library.
Oh Mr Anesthesiologist, don’t put me out just make me numb, I want to snap some pictures. Don’t worry the camera is in a sterile bag.
Hey Doc, could you cut with your other hand, you’re blocking my shot?
Excuse me nurse, I’m a little parched could you add some Capt Morgan to that IV, please?

What a great reality show you’d make, Dick. :glol

#207 ·
Kathy just called....all is well...dick is in recovery......procedure went as planned....more in the am....it will be a couple of hours before the reduce the sedative......chuckstr
That's good news but if they're smart they'll think twice about reducing the sedative until they send him home. :lol

#198 ·
Thank you chuckstr, very nice of you to pass the good news along. It shouldn't be too long before the two of you will be back in the ice cream parlor!

#212 ·
Just spoke with kathy....dick is out of the bed sitting up.....doing well...still hooked to a lot of stuff....not ready to smile a lot yet....that will come soon.....he appreciates everyone best wishes and concern.....updates as appropriate.....chuckstr
Thanks for the positive update Chuckster! Happy hearts for the Dicktator!

Respectfully, Carl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.