Chevy SSR Forum banner

Florida rally 2017 - pictures!

3K views 20 replies 21 participants last post by  als-ssr 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is a link to the pictures I took this weekend at the 2017 Florida Rally. If you have pictures to share, please feel free to add to this thread, or post a link to your picture server. I had a great weekend and enjoyed meeting everyone who attended ... a number of folks from WAY outside of Florida!

Thank you for making this Rally a huge success ... and a special THANK YOU to Doug Hastie and George Michael who did the heavy-lifting in putting the Rally together and seeing it through to the end.

2017 Florida Rally PICTURES

Cheers, Carl

#8 ·
From all of us that were there I would once again like to thank Doug, Carl and George for doing a great job in organizing The Florida 8th Annual Rally. They all put a lot of time and effort to make it happen and so successfully. Then from the technical end there was Dicktator, Mike Morrow and Ed Borland informing us at the Tech session some new fixes and products that are in the works. To all the SSR Fanatics and especially the Florida Chapter thank you for all your participation and being there for us.

David

#11 ·
VERY great job of photos, THANKS Carl! I never thought I would look forward to moving to Flagler Palm Coast, Florida next year (a lot of my Wife's plan) feeling better now, I wish I could place photos with names but all look like "my kind of people"!

Reactions: KRAUT
#17 ·
Florida Annual #8 has been a great success!!

Good location, good agenda, great FOOD!

And Best of Friends!

THANKS to Carl Bush, George Michaels, and Doug Hastie.

Dicktator/Kathy

1. Gathering in Parking Lot.
2. Mike Moro installing Pneumatic Struts in Cleve's SSR.
3. R's Lined up at Banquet
4. Ambassador Doug and Carl Bush going over agenda
5. Dicktator/Kathy, yes, in front of Yellow SSR.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.