Wow, Great weather, Great Fanatics, Great Food and Great Tech Day!!
Had 20 SSR Fanatics attend Tech Day at Gene/Kay Hines,
Nokomis, Fl on Saturday.
Phil/Diana Walker, PCW06SSR is our SSR Host.
Gene and Kay wanted to Co-Host our Tech Day, after attending a couple of SSR Rallies. They liked the Fanatic FUN!
Gene owns 7 or 8 Corvettes of all different years but hasn't taken the plunge with the SSR, YET!
1. Gary/Mold Man from Palm City, Florida came all the way across the State for Tech Day.
2. How many "arms" does it take to screw in a Radiator Support??
3. Ed Borland, Eds Red SSR, with the Tech 2 seeing if David's SSR will survive, prognosis, perfect health.
4. Plenty of food and it was good, see the smile on Marv, Lawnman05.
5. Gene Hines, Diana/Phil Walker and Dicktator. ( I had too much food)
1. The Ladies getting ready to leave for shopping in Venice.
2. Some R's lined up for work.
3. Jim Fox, FoxySSR and Alex,LargoSSR05
4. Our Host Gene Hines, thinking "what have I done".
5. Howard, Bad Black SSR and Tim, TimsToy have lunch.
Three Stiffening Plates
Four Radiator Supports
Three plastic air dams
One S/S Jimbob air dam, "Dicktator Model"
Eight Shift Cable Repair kits
Removed a Cluster for repair
Three ignitions switches
One Bed Struts
I would say, "Good Day".
Thanks to all the Fanatics who helped with Tech Day.
Special Thanks to my "Regular Tech Staff". THANKS GUYS!!!
What a GREAT DAY. The weather, the lift, our Host Gene and his wife and then there was the food. I learned a lot about my SSR, and met more Fanatics. I had a good time and I think everyone else did too.
Thanks for sharing all the information and thanks to the Dicktator for organizing a great event.
1. Dicktator, Jim Jones, Alex, Gene and Carl
2. Jim Jones, Carl, Alex (Must be Goverment, one working, others talking)
3. Jim Greeley, Dicktator finishing Frame Stiffener.
4. Ed Borland, Barbara, Carl, Kathy (Dicktator's Boss) Jim Greeley and Nina. And way in the back is Scott, (taking picture) who thinks he is on the East Coast of Florida.
5. 9:AM Dicktator, Gary (Mold Man). That Red Vette Body is "frame off" on a 1963.
fortunate that the event was not held out west in Arizona as it has been down right frigid lately, the TV news this morning showed a man with hockey stick and a puck on his swimming pool over in Arrowhead in NW Phoenix. He was not standing on the ice but it was indeed frozen as was the brother in laws water line this morning, I left mine drip overnight to avoid standing outside in ones bathrobe with a hair dryer as no doubt many were around the valley. It has been in the 25 degree range the last few nights... enjoy your temperatures over there
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.