Chevy SSR Forum banner

About to buy a Yellow 05 SSR in NJ ..

4K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  BlueStreak 
#1 ·
Hi:
Lost my Red 2005 SSR to Sandy. What a loss! Just under 10k miles with all options and not a scratch! Have been following a yellow 2005 SSR with all but one option and 17kmi. I may put down a deposit tomorrow. Wondering if I can get a Build Sheet on it? It's located in Sussex NJ Chevy dealer. VIN: 1GCES14H45B118313. I really appreciate this and the support from our members. DonB

#3 ·
#14 ·
IAA took my SSR away. My Ins company declared it a total loss. Since I had a loan on it, I really needed to just let it go to settle the money.... I took a photo as it was getting put on a flatbed....
curious where you live....was it "SANDY" or something else??? hope it all works out for you:yellow:

#18 ·
Yellow 2005 SSR Donb

Hi, yes it was the storm surge from Sandy. Live in Belmar.. A mix of salt water from the ocean and muddy fresh water from a lake that overflowed. Thanks for the Build Sheet!! The one option missing from the yeallo SSR is the wind screen, behind the seats. But, I had this option in my Red SSR and found it obsured my vision. So, I guess I'm okay with it not being there.

#20 ·
Hi, yes it was the storm surge from Sandy. Live in Belmar.. A mix of salt water from the ocean and muddy fresh water from a lake that overflowed. Thanks for the Build Sheet!! The one option missing from the yeallo SSR is the wind screen, behind the seats. But, I had this option in my Red SSR and found it obsured my vision. So, I guess I'm okay with it not being there.
If this helps, Don . . . I believe all windscreens were dealer installed.

During my year plus long search back in 2004 / 2005 I don't remember ever seeing an SSR with an OEM windscreen.

Besides . . . Windscreens are for SISSIES anyway.

! :whistling: ! :glol ! :whistling: ! :glol ! :whistling: !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.