Chevy SSR Forum banner

Assistance/ Help in Melbourne ???

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  tennesseecozydog 
#1 ·
Anyone in the Melbourne, Florida area that could take a look at an 2004 Ultra Violet one at Smith Buick-GMC (510 E. Nasa Blvd.) ??? The vin # is 08085, no gauges, "tupperware" bed, runnin' boards and Chrome Rims. Check out the interior, tires, rim rash, nicks and scrapes. 100,000 plus miles.

Just recently diagnosed with Severe Degenerative Arthritis of the Spine and the SSR is by far the most comfortable of our vehicles. The last 30 days have been the most painful nights I have endured. May be time to get rid of the Equinox. Jan (with 2 bad knees & 4 pins in one hip) can get in and out of the SSR much easier ... so we would then have 2 SSR's.The Equinox is really difficult to get in and out for us 2 old cripples. Doctor now has me on therapy every Tuesday & Thursday, which is helping.

If anyone can help me out by checking on this little "Purple" truck I would appreciate very much. Thanks a 1,000,000 Bob & Jan Alexander 615 605 4763

#10 ·
Tennesseecozydog go over to the Forum tab down to Florida Region theres a list of Florida Fanatics, just went down it and theres at lest 10 on there from Melbourne area not sure whos still active but I imagine if you pm some of them you might get lucky and find one who will help you out. I wont get back over that way till the end of April on my way up to Gatlinburg, Tn doubt if the SSR will still be there but if it is I would gladly take a look at it for you.

#11 ·
WOW T-dog, I guess I'll quit whining to my wife every morning with my pains and issues! (at 64.8, new stuff for me). Like the old comment, "if everyone threw their hat in a ring, you'd likely pull your own back out." Good luck with your new "R" search, my next one will be black!

#13 ·
Hey Art, will call you in about 2 hours and a half. It is about 6:45 here right now on Saturday morning. Now I remember you. I did go to the Chevrolet dealer in Lebanon, Tennessee and look at that Buick for you. Look up Sasha at Smith Buick, as she is who I have been corresponding with. My cell is 615 605 4763. Thanks a 1,000,000 Bob Alexander :ssr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.