Chevy SSR Forum banner

Hagerty Values

953 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  ssrtruck 
#1 ·
FYI

Hagerty shows that the 2006 SSR prices have been fairly stable over at least the past 3 years:

Current Values based on condition

$41,200 - #1 (Concours)
Condition #1 vehicles are the best in the world. The visual image is of the best vehicle, in the right colors, driving onto the lawn at the finest concours. Perfectly clean, the vehicle has been groomed down to the tire treads. Painted and chromed surfaces are mirror-like. Dust and dirt are banned, and materials used are correct and superbly fitted. The one word description for #1 vehicles is "concours."
$35,800 - #2 (Excellent)
$27,000 - #3 (Good)
$22,300 - #4 (Fair)

#3 ·
I agree with you Warrior=='06!!! Oh, I might sell if somebody made me an outrageous offer, but I'd have me another one hopefully in a week or ten days, no longer than 30 days. Personally we love the attention we get when we're out cruisin' on a beautiful day. go daddy has already had a couple of "thumbs up" when he and Myrna are out drivin' their :silver: around here in Murfreesboro.

#4 ·
It has been discussed before, but if you have collector car insurance on the R, stated value is the replacement coverage you should have.
We had Grundy on ours, and at the time (2003-2006 ), I had $60k replacement value on the :ssr 2003, and $50k on each of the others.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.