Chevy SSR Forum banner

LED SSR Sign

8K views 99 replies 28 participants last post by  EX SSR SS 20 
#1 ·
#11 ·
Same concept, but with LED lighting. I converted one of the old flourescent ones like you have and it offers different colors and is remote operated and it does not heat up like the flourescent one did.

#16 ·
The older fl. bulbs have a hanging chain and a neat way the bulb is hidden. They are priced at $17. no on and off switch............The $12.99 signs seem to actually be led lit? Can't tell if it hangs or sit on a desk. I'd probably find better pictures of the $12 signs if I was still in the need for one? I also bought the INDIAN motorcycle sign. Have both on a remote switch. The F.M. signal sender is made like a light switch. A flee market buy. Only one I've ever seen.

BIRD

#19 ·
Just ordered the $12.99 and free shipping one and it didn't say anything about choice of color but said five colors. Mus be able to change it with the on and off switch. Anyone know how that works.?

#21 ·
would not accept the credit card without emailing a pic of the front and back - did not trust that - used a different credit card
Probably wanted to make sure they got a valid email address. I have a Gmail account just for dealing with online businesses, they can spam that one all they want. Five years ago I helped a friend track down a Mustang she wanted to buy, and one Ford dealer in MA still sends me emails. :rolleyes:

#22 · (Edited)
Anyone know how the color thing works? Said five colors but no way to pick one. Does the on off switch change the colors? I ordered one so I will get what I get.

BUMP.

#34 ·
Does anyone know how the light will arrive? When I ordered mine it just said free shipping but not how it would be shipped or how it would arrive. Us Postal service, FedEx, or UPS Ground? Anyone know? Thanks.

#35 · (Edited)
Just got back from the post office and the LED light I ordered was there. Just for info it is blue and looks great. Have to figure out how to put it in the MAN CAVE. Got here a lot faster then I figured. Mine was the $12.99 with free shipping. Not bad.

#39 ·
HUng it on the wall in the garage right in front of our SSR under the Chevrolet "MAN CAVE" sign. Looks great. Drilled a hole in the wall and ran cord through that into utility room to plug it in so no cord shows. Looks AWESOME!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.