Chevy SSR Forum banner

Need Info On A Clear Bra For My 05

667 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Joshvette 
#1 ·
Have decided to have one of those clear plastic film protectors installed on my 05's front clip. Have seen a few around (mostly on vettes) and some seem a bit more "shiny-er" then others. Anyone know which brand has more "shine" to it?
Manufacturers I have found are 3M, Argotec, Durashield, Suntek, Nano Fusion among some others probably.

Thanks

#2 ·
I put 3m on mine years ago. When I changed my hood I didn't put it on the new one. I also pulled it off the top front of my fenders. Being black no matter what I did I couldn't keep the white line from wax out of the seem. I still have it on the bumper and am thinking of pulling it off it also. I will just have the truck painted if and when it needs it. Just my.02

#3 ·
Go with Suntek, thats' who my clear bra installer uses primarily and it looks real good. Also know that the installer can over stretch which will leave marks and can leave bubbles if they don't do a good job so the film will look as good as they installer putting it on. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.