Chevy SSR Forum banner

Old Friend (to a lot of us.)

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Auggie Doggie 
#1 ·
On our way home from Houston today, we had a chance to drop by the world famous North Freeway Hyundai and say hello to the salesman who tracked down Woodstock for me. Took him 4 months to find exactly what I wanted, but, he nailed it. If you haven't met him, his name is Tony, and he was delighted to see us! He introduced me to owner Paul and we shared a lot of laughs! Great guy, great dealership that BTW, is at an awesome new location with the largest sign in the entire Houston area. Like they say, everything is bigger in Texas, even Hyundai signs. LOL!.

:yellow:
Willie

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
When Paul invited me down to Houston 2 years ago January, he was in the middle of purchasing the current location.
It was a Lincoln dealership - he was able to tour me through even though the other dealership was still operating.
Gorgeous building! Really looks cool at night.

Property Building Architecture Town Transport
Sky Property Daytime Tree Architecture
Tree Palm tree Sky Arecales Woody plant

It has been Hyundai-ized since.
Tony is a great guy - quite funny, have to laugh though - he says he has a hard time with guys who have facial hair - doesn't know if he can trust them! HaHa!
I have the same goatee/moustache setup you have - so as long as we are on the phone all is good! :glol

#6 ·
Willie, I also got my SSR at NFH. :wub:

Best (and quickest!) vehicle purchase I've ever made. :smile2:

I was wondering if any of us NFH buyers would like to have some kind of reunion type of get-together sometime in the future? Maybe NFH could use the gathering for a local sales promotion. There could be snacks, maybe a car show, etc., etc. I would like to meet more who have purchased their Rs from Paul & Tony and maybe we could even get CA$H to come as Special Guest of Honor, eh!!

What do you guys think? :thumbs :party

=========================
David :black:

#9 ·
Willie, I also got my SSR at NFH. :wub:

Best (and quickest!) vehicle purchase I've ever made. :smile2:

I was wondering if any of us NFH buyers would like to have some kind of reunion type of get-together sometime in the future? Maybe NFH could use the gathering for a local sales promotion. There could be snacks, maybe a car show, etc., etc. I would like to meet more who have purchased their Rs from Paul & Tony and maybe we could even get CA$H to come as Special Guest of Honor, eh!!

What do you guys think? :thumbs :party

=========================
David :black:
Now that is a most fine idea! I'm in, (just not during summer, LOL!!)

:yellow:
Willie

#12 ·
Bought ours there also from Mark Ferow. Did a crazy thing but bought it over the phone sight unseen because it was exactly what we wanted and had missed a few before so wasn't taking any chances. Took a 42 hour bus ride down from Sturgis South Dakota and Mark was at the bus station to pick me up and within a couple hours I was on the road home. Awesome folks. Price was right. That was November 2014. We are still grinnin.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.