Chevy SSR Forum banner

SSR Spotted

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  xoxoxoBruce 
#1 ·
I saw this sweet flamed SSR at Mills Chevrolet in Moline, IL today. It is an '04 #13921. It's in perfect condition with no rash visible anywhere. In the side view, you can see the difference that lowering makes (that's Ilsa in front). Also of interest is the heavy-duty trailer hitch that the salesman said was used to haul a boat (if you can ever believe a used car salesman anymore - I can't). The Corbeau competition seats look cool, but not comfortable. Asking price was $24k which seems like a steal to me.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Is there an "SSR Sighting" thread on this forum?? I haven't seen one, but I saw a red SSR today, top up, tinted windows in the Lewisville, DFW, TX area today and gave him a wave out the top since I had the top down, but couldn't see inside cause the tint was too dark???

#10 · (Edited)
Ya, That was me in Independence why didn't you look me up. I was the one riding the scooter around. Read the license plate. I'm handicapped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.