Chevy SSR Forum banner

Wheel's Lugnut Covers

924 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  voodoophantom 
#1 · (Edited)
Are the lugnut covers hard to find or very expensive?

I've seen two SSRs for sale with missing lugnut covers. That detracts from the attractiveness of the car. So I'm wondering why they aren't replaced before before the car is put on the market. :confused

Thanks,
Kenn Garrison

#2 ·
Are the lugnut covers hard to find or very expensive?

I've seen two SSRs for sale with missing lugnut covers. That detracts from the attractiveness of the car. So I'm wondering they aren't replaced before before the car is put on the market. :confused

Thanks,
Kenn Garrison
They are both hard to find and expensive, partly depending on whether they are chromed or painted satin finish.

I think Jim (mrsssrtruck) has some available, might find some on EBay.

At the top of the SSRFanatic page, there is a Google search specific to the site - search for wheel center caps to see what threads come up.

#3 · (Edited)
Mine are all GONE. The Chrome ones can be $150 each or more.
The silver ones come in two different silvers. The 2003 - early 2004 are Satin Silver(73P) and the later 2004-2006 are Sterling Silver.(96P)
Very hard to tell the difference until it's matched to the wheel.
These can go for $100 or so in unbroken condition.

(exposed nuts are illegal in most states) :imsorry:

#5 ·
Question is "what is a Deal Breaker"? Is it cheaper to buy a whole new set of 4, or, shop for just one piece. Does it have bow ties? are they smooth? If you have to buy 4 chrome and paint them silver? There are options out there, it's your call on what is the "deal breaker". If you absolutely have to have OEM, it'll cost. If you shop salvage yards, it's a "pig in a poke", and high $$. Are you going to Keep the Stock Wheels and caps?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.