SSR Pit Crew
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Clearwater, Fl
04 Silver/Race Stripes 4:10 gears tuned at 130mph lowered 2"
Just take the front part on dash off, don't have to remove air bag, can lift enough to get to cluster.
I did take the whole dash off first time but found it is not necessary.
1. Remove dash trim and screws (7mm) from dash. Dash only held on with clips and the small screws.
2. Lift dash and set on steering column, put something on steering column to protect from scratching.
3. Remove screws that hold cluster trim and cluster in place, yup, 7mm.
4. Cluster removed, spray with connector cleaner.
5. Yellow replaced, new stepper motors.
Just finished YELLOW one for Damon, Catseye99.
I thought I put this in DIY may not. I have a lot more pictures. PM me with email and I will send them to you.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.