Chevy SSR Forum banner

ssr trailer hitch key

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Tenaus 
#1 ·
I have a trailer hitch for my SSR but no key. Called locksmiths but they all say they can't help. The manufacturer web site said the key code is on the side of the hitch. Does anyone have a hitch with the code 00552313 on the side. I would pay for a copy of your key.

#2 ·
You need to find a new Locksmith, Tenaus . . .

A few years ago, I couldn't pass up a mega-bargain Hitch primarily because "no keys" were available.

After a quick trip to the local neighborhood Locksmith Shop, Ten Minutes and Ten Bucks . . . Two Fully Functioning Keys.

#4 ·
trailer hitch key

Well I emailed the manufacturer of the trailer hitch, Oris in europe, with the information on my trailer hitch and asked how I could order new keys for the hitch. just got an answer back stating they will send me the keys right away. Now that is what I call customer service. never expected that. Will update when I get them.

#5 ·
Well I emailed the manufacturer of the trailer hitch, Oris in europe, with the information on my trailer hitch and asked how I could order new keys for the hitch. just got an answer back stating they will send me the keys right away. Now that is what I call customer service. never expected that. Will update when I get them.
Wonder if you could find out if they still make the hitch? Sources in the states have pretty much dried up except for a used one now and then. Just wondering.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.