Chevy SSR Forum banner

Pinmap Available

105K views 575 replies 396 participants last post by  SStephan 
#1 · (Edited)

To view the map click here -> SSR Pinmap Version 9 - 22 Jan 2023

Please DO NOT bookmark the link above as the web location does change, just bookmark this post on the forum to insure you go to the correct link mentioned at the top.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant so I thought I would step in and offer to assist and took the project over.

If you want to be deleted or know someone that has long sold their R and is no longer interested in being here, please let me know.

If you desire to be included in the map please see below for the data fields. I UPDATE THE MAP EVERY WEEK OR TWO, please be patient in seeing your name listed -

You do NOT have to include all the fields, if you want to be on the map just post a reply with what data you want to show on the map in the below fields.

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Note, no street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included. ALSO, when you look at the list of people, no phone numbers or emails are shown. BUT, this information is located when you click on their individual pin if the data is provided. If there is a blank in some fields, that information was no provided.

Thanks, and enjoy!!!!!

Helpful Links

Owner Pinmap locate other owners and let them locate you
SSR Repair Website - Quick searchable data
Speedometer, brake, fuse box, etc repairs
Shift adapter allows for use of custom shift handle

See less See more
#64 · (Edited)
Guess the pin map is full....don't see my input on the map.
No, plenty of room. You are clearly there. If you bookmarked the red pin map please unlink it and use the link on the first post again. I changed maps so please do not bookmkark it, bookmark the first page and always use that link.

If you are using the correct map, without zooming in, if you click the silver pin at Hawaii you first see Blotto. In the upper right corner you will see a number 1 and 2. They are page numbers. Click the 2 and you will see your info. Since you live so close together the map puts you in the same place and uses 2 pages. You both selected Honolulu, HI.
:smile2:

After more thought I will just set you two up in alternate locations near Honolulu so that there is some space in between you, that should help you see it better.

#86 · (Edited)
Wellllllll...... I cannot put 2 truck colors in one pin, and if I try to put 2 pins in one location then one would always be on top of the other one would not be seen. And you both share the same user name right? Only way to do it would be to put 2 pins but use different addresses and that would be odd. Sorry

#90 ·
You're on the map.

Pin me, Mike!
Mike, you were already on the map but you were on page 2 of the pin. I know it is hard to see sometimes and you probably want your own pin. Since you and Cru live in the same zip and since I don't use addresses (safer), people that live in the same city share a pin. When you click the pin you will see a small 1, 2, 3, etc in the bottom of the box, you select those number to change pages of the pin.

So instead of doing all that, I changed your zip to the other one. You are still in town, but now have your own pin.

Hope that works .....