Chevy SSR Forum - View Single Post - LED BULB SWAPS - All my links & info in 1 place
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2017, 08:03 PM
ROPE
SSR Pit Crew
Lifetime Supporting Member

My SSR:
'06 FPR #23615 ______ DOB 02.28.06
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior=='06 View Post
=========================
Rope, (hopefully) just one last question. I bought the Novita LM486 and installed it (in my '06) when I converted my taillights to LED. Everything fine. So then I want to change over my turn signal bulbs to LEDs. I ordered the #7443_21_A_6K. This bulb is AMBER. I see the number of the bulbs in your post above is #7443_21_W_6K. Isn't that a WHITE colored bulb? What color do your bulbs blink---AMBER or WHITE.
I tried the "A" bulbs that I had purchased and they come on solid but will not blink at all.

This is really getting me confused now.

HELP!!!

================
David
David

Mine are white and flash white, however the lenses are amber already and I smoked my lenses so the amber bulbs weren't showing up as bright as I wanted. The one thing different on my taillights is I didn't use led bulbs in the stock lamps. I've got custom led taillights that I installed so maybe that is making the difference for me. One thing you might try is flipping the bulb 180 degrees in the socket and see if that makes a difference?

Rope
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0465.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	399210   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0967.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	399218  

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome