Chevy SSR Forum - View Single Post - Official 2017 International Rally Oct. 4 - 8
View Single Post
post #284 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2017, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
Dinerman
SSR Pit Crew
Lifetime Supporting Member

My SSR:
'06 Smok'in Fire #22203 --- My Sweet Ride
Garage
Refund

Quote:
Originally Posted by soren703 View Post
I wasn't referring to hotels. I was referring to the registration fee of $75 per person on registration form says non refundable.
To help us with our planning we would love to have everybody pay full registration fee. But, we know that life can change on a dime.

We would like to assure you that if you are still not able to go all-in, we will refund you some of the registration fee.

If you have over the past year let us know you were planning on attending, then we have accounted for that and have occurred expenses.

If you have sent us your fee, and unable to attend we can refund $50 per person after Sept. 1st.

If you are unable to attend but want the shirt and goodie-bag we can refund you $35 person or $85 per couple.

We appreciate your effort to attend, and hope you can make it to enjoy the full Rally experience.

"Nothing could be finer than a sweet ride to your local diner."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DINERMAN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome