Chevy SSR Forum - View Single Post - She's gone !
Thread: She's gone !
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2017, 09:15 AM
ggoat!!!

My SSR:
2006 Blue over Primer'd Bondo FPR 6spd #23424 slapped together 2/22/06
It's starting to not surprise me when those who I mistakenly think are die-hards up and sell their well-loved trucks out of the blue...Art, turnheadz, Focks, Doug Allen, waysouth6speed, etc...everyone knows what I mean.

At first it was a shock, but it gradually became less-so. Now, it seems pretty commonplace. Besides 2 or 3 people, it wouldn't surprise me anymore if anyone else up and dumped their truck for a run-of-the-mill Camaro, Mustang, or Corvette. Hell, for even a Camry or some other generic throw-away transportation vehicle.

I couldn't IMAGINE ever getting rid of my truck...there is simply nothing like it. But, I use it specifically for trips towing a trailer, and there is simply nothing else that fits the bill. Surely there's no other powerful convertible with a frame and over 400hp that can effortlessly tow a camper. So, maybe I get more use out of the SSR's unique features since I use the truck in a unique way. I dunno.

Like I've always said...when MikeInAz or Dicktator sell theirs it's time to turn off the lights and close up shop.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome