Chevy SSR Forum - View Single Post - She's gone !
Thread: She's gone !
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2017, 06:33 AM
tennesseecozydog
SSR Pit Crew
Lifetime Supporting Member

My SSR:
04 Slingshot Yellow, "PowerGlide" Alloy Rims (yuk) Runnin' Boards, Gauge Package
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggoat!!! View Post
It's starting to not surprise me when those who I mistakenly think are die-hards up and sell their well-loved trucks out of the blue...Art, turnheadz, Focks, Doug Allen, waysouth6speed, etc...everyone knows what I mean.

At first it was a shock, but it gradually became less-so. Now, it seems pretty commonplace. Besides 2 or 3 people, it wouldn't surprise me anymore if anyone else up and dumped their truck for a run-of-the-mill Camaro, Mustang, or Corvette. Hell, for even a Camry or some other generic throw-away transportation vehicle.

I couldn't IMAGINE ever getting rid of my truck...there is simply nothing like it. But, I use it specifically for trips towing a trailer, and there is simply nothing else that fits the bill. Surely there's no other powerful convertible with a frame and over 400hp that can effortlessly tow a camper. So, maybe I get more use out of the SSR's unique features since I use the truck in a unique way. I dunno.

Like I've always said...when MikeInAz or Dicktator sell theirs it's time to turn off the lights and close up shop.
Very well said ggoat, very well said !!! A ty-yota kamree is a generic throw away transportation vehicle. tennesseecozydog

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome