Chevy SSR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

George ZZR

6K views 61 replies 24 participants last post by  BlueStreak 
G
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi guys, I had to register anew because I forgot my log in and password. I thought it was ZZR but not sure.
This is due to memory loss after I ended up loosing 72% of my blood supply. UMC in LV saved me but not it.
These two years I have been recovering. I won't be building stuff anymore but am playing around with some small stuff.
I have 4 customers who sent me $ and I was cut off before sending them the product.
Three were Emblem Hood Guard customers and sent $100 each. I have their names written somewhere but have not found them yet.
If you are one of them please PM me.
I have done a mold to cast the HEG in plastic. One HED is already cast, I will post pics.
I will do two more, just not as fast as I used to do.
So if the gentlemen are still in need of HEG I'll send them.
If not I'll sell them and get the $ back.
One was Ahmed from Dubai. He sent me about $50000, and I worked on his SSR for two years.
Not so easy with Ahmed. Unfortunatley he cut funding the work for more than two months at one point.
It was already a strain and that just finshed the job.
Also the Huyunday dealer in TX - I forgot the name now - the one who sells SSRs, did not do right by me
on an 8 months project. I called him a red headed bitch which I don't regret. You can't play big person and pull a rug from under someone they way he did.
If someone knows please let me know:
1)Where my ZZR is, I sold it for $2500 in Vegas in 2015.
2) my Log in back then on this Forum
3) Who the three gentlemen I owe to HEGs are
4) Who the person(s) sent me $100 bill anonymously, are.
they knew I was going under and did it anyway. probably will never know their names, but thank them for the kindness.

Moderated: Deleted 2 irrelevant to the thread (one Obama - one Trump) political references to prevent this from becoming a political outlet - Cash

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Ahmed, The guy who sent you 50 - 60K to build him a truck has been looking for you for the last two years.

Hopefully you still have his truck. I'll see if I can find your old site name, and possibly a link to the thread about the truck.

#4 ·
Your old site name was ZZR. The site made some changes a couple years back, and we all had to figure out how to get back in with more complex passwords after the site was hacked.

#5 · (Edited)
Link to the thread about the SSR build. Ahmed posted on here a few times, looking for his truck.

Unfortunately, by not being in contact for so long, you got a bit of a rough ride about not following through for Ahmed. Hopefully you can still come through for him - according to his posts, he is out $60k, and the truck was supposed to be shipped to him 2 years ago, after he prepaid the shipping.

I don't know what your issue is with Paul at North Freeway, but he is highly regarded by many of us. You probably need to clean up your mess before you complain about him.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f99/zzr-build-overseas-customer-61603/

#6 · (Edited)
Here is the last we knew of Ahmed's SSR that you sold to some guy and it would up in AZ. I sent Ahmed a email letting him know you resurfaced and want to make it right

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/5978504854.html

"Save 15k, RECON title, very low usage, black with black leather and carpet with wood trim in bed. Cosmetic side pipes,optional performance gauges,new rear tires, chrome wheels,heated seats,updated stereo with appleplay and hands free phone, factory car cover and much more
Call Mark at 941-928-6326 in town for only short time so call and try this awesome convertible out"

And BTW, when you disappeared somebody had tooled up a super nice fitting hood emblem guard that Mike in AZ sells on his site, bet he sold a least 200 of them so far

Attachments

#8 · (Edited)
Here is the last we knew of Ahmed's SSR that you sold to some guy and it would up in AZ. I sent Ahmed a email letting him know you resurfaced and want to make it right

Call Mark at 941-928-6326 in town for only short time so call and try this awesome convertible out"
George ZZR. There are several people that you cashed the checks and did not deliver. I am one.

Please come back on the site AFTER you have made well everyone you didn't deliver on.

IMO

Dave
George

If you sold Ahmed's truck, as it appears from this and other information, your first step has to be to make it right for him by returning the 50 - 60K he paid you. If in fact you sold his truck, you're probably fortunate he is so far away, and not in a good position to press fraud charges.

As far as the Fanatics that you took money from and didn't deliver, sounds like you have some ground to cover to rebuild your reputation.

#9 ·
Read the thread that "Flassh" linked above, "ZZR build for overseas customer". REALLY SAD FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED IF Comeback2018ZZR is SERIOUS about experiencing a near death condition. (not wanting/trying to start any stuff)

GOOD LUCK-- Chevy2006

Nick

#10 ·
Back when I was redoing my 05SSR, I contacted George, ZZR and was going to have some things done by him. About $4000.00 which He wanted upfront money from me. I decided to go a different route, And did other things which now reading about the guys who paid and lost out. I made the right decision. Expecting a person to do work for whoever and paying them money, And then taking the money and getting nothing, But a drained checking account. Very sad

#12 ·
:frown2:

It's NOT gonna happen. This guy is not gonna make right what he owed to the guy that gave him 50,000 to 60,000.

Here is again his comment on that......."One was Ahmed from Dubai. He sent me about $50000, and I worked on his SSR for two years.
Not so easy with Ahmed. Unfortunatley he cut funding the work for more than two months at one point.
It was already a strain and that just finshed the job."

:surprise:
What do you mean.........that (finished the job).....dividing it out, using just the 50K figure, he was providing you around $2085/month to do the deal on his SSR. So, after two years, and he holds back on additonal funding.......(that finished the job):frown2:

I'm thinking number one, (I'm very happy I'm not personally involved in this "scam") and number two, you've got a long way to go.....(don't think you'll get there) to settle all the debts you owe a lot of guys.:frown2:

#19 ·
I can't believe "youse guys" fork out money in advance like that. 20 years ago, a guy redid the interior of one of my 55 Chevy's. Estimate was 2,500 dollars ... said I'll need a 1,000 dollars down. I said no way, you got the car locked up in your shop, I'll pay you 2,500 cash when you're done. If I don't pay you got a 25,000 dollar 55 Chevy. Now do you want to do business or not. Picked the "Chev" up 2 weeks later, but not before I handed him the cash plus gave the employee who did the work a 50 dollar tip. Instead of live & learn, I think it's learn & live. Alexander :sst

#21 ·
:|
This guy having possession of another guys SSR, gave him (George) the leverage of what had been available for many, many years................A "Mechanics Lein".........ironically, that term originated with out regard to mechanics working on autos, but it did give leverage to them like George to get paid for services or take out a (lien) against an asset which he already had possession of......(As per the example above.)

T Dog.........understood that concept and didn't cave in to the demands for up front money. Down here in the Myrtle Beach area, just a few yrs ago, we had an exactly similar deal where this guy with a "Hot Rod Shop", conned folks into giving him big time money up front...........and then never came thru with the fiinished product. He was finally sued and run out of business but only after scamming several folks out of thousands of dollars.

Beware the source that wants to do you some (custom work), but won't reach for a wrench without you paying "up front":|

#22 ·
Has anyone ever met George?
Can anyone state he is a salt of the earth stand up guy?
I am one of those that wound up with a good arrangement purchasing the emblem protector from George - and it worked well, so I have no problems.

However, because of so much negative press on the forum, I was the guy that suggested Paul (from North Freeway) to be wary.
I considered it a duty to protect Paul as a friend.
Paul may have leaned towards doing something with George, but he "never" would have screwed him over for money - I know Paul too well!

#28 ·
I sent money to George for a hood protector. I never received and was cursed at when I called and asked for the item.

IMO I would never purchase anything from him again. I would also be wary of any claims about heath, etc..

YMMV

Dave
I have no dog in this fight but I do haunt many of the online auto forums I do think that George has suffered severe health problems BUT I also don't think that is an excuse to cheat someone or not at least offer refunds.

#29 ·
Sounds like he may have had some pretty serious pre medical issues, prior to what sounds like a devastating medical event.
See no problem in participating with George, but I would lock my pocket up. Seems he may be trying to correct a wrong, but he really is in pretty deep with major money involved, the small things seemed to have worked out alright. Does not feel like he is in a position to sell, though, at least reading his post that would indicate he is highly compromised health wise.

>

G
#39 ·
Please tell me where you got the dates.
I know the date of my blood transfusion - jan 10 or so 2014. I was supposed to participate in a tennis turnament at Green Valley ranch Club Sport. Instead I ended up at UMC Emergency same day. Still have the T-shirt from the turnament. My partner was scred too - she could not find a replacement in such short notice.
She was cool about that though. Her picture is attached.
I spent one night at the hospital where they put 3/4of a gallon of blood in me.That's 3/4 of the total blood supply for my size.
I thought they would give me blood and I go play tennis.
Turned out you cannot take so much blood at once, It took 16 hours.
next day they did not want to release me because the reason for the blood loss has not been determined yet. I forced the release, doc said we cannot keep you against your will, but will mark it as "release against medical advice" which somehow prevents hospital from malpractise law suits.
For that night I got a bill of $24000. Which I could not pay of course, and turned out they could not force me to either.
Now I think about 30M illegals having same right as I as US citizen.That's a lot of doe and who is paying the bill?
Anyway, I felt really strong again and went back to work. What I know now is - without blood you die.
I was actually loosing sells, including in my brain because of that. and by refilling you don'y get them back. irreversible damage? maybe. Don't know because of the facts in this very statement :)
Now all of you haters listen carefully. I will unpack all of your lies here. Walter - already been condemned by this forum for false complaint against me. Rebel got some kind of a cause here.
Doug Allen has no bases for calling me flake. But I do for calling him that. That guy from Florida with stainless accessories. ass hole. Houston Huyandai, Paul something - we had a verbal agreement. It is still a contract. You owe me about $20 000.red headed bitch.
And other smartypants who got no skin in the game and just want make noise. I'll come look you in the eye if you piss me good enough.
Guess what. Economy takes a plunge people go out of business.
Simple as that. Come collect. I'll give you my current address - 59-19 October street, Bor, Nizhegorodskaya obl Russia 606450. Call me if you want - 001 7 83 1159 24496. Just don't get rough if my mom answers or I'll come kill your ass.
Don't want to come to Russia - I'll be in US, in Vegas soon. let you know exact date.
Come to the spot kitty corner across from Mandalay bay and wait OK?
I know, right? But that's how I feel about these miserable suckers who never walked in my shoes and got the friggin nerve to post some garbage they pull out of ehore ass here. You need to calm down or I'll releace Otto on your hinees.
And this guy Eric - what is your deal anyway. It's not like you represent US custom buliders in UN on something.
Keep your **** to yourself. Just prooly jealous that Ahmed chose me to build the truck.not him.
I still see that parade vehicle for sale - maybe at Houston Huyanday of all plases. Teeth and all. What a joke of design that is. And you rub in the fact that Mike in AZ who several times tried to become my salesman of hood Emblem Guard, now sells them after all. 200 of them you say. Nice. Take someone's idea that actually works, make a mold and knock yourself out. Rub it in too. Again - the institution of copyright does exist for a reason and exists both inside and outside the law.
Mikey - we got to talk and figure my cut for the 200 HEGs you sold. Just like you were trying to before - now your wish is coming true.
Anyway, i'm working on an actual plan A, in order to pay back all I owe. Stay tuned.
Please do understand that plan B is to tell some people go stick it is easier and more fun.
So do not push me towards that.
On that note - check out these two - does it seem like the people wold rather not recieve the $100?
" another scam ? George, I sent you $90.00 on 9/17/2015. Then you Lied to me several times before disappearing , If you really want to get right...give me the $90.00 on paypal to

"Go away please. George ZZR. There are several people that you cashed the checks and did not deliver. I am one. Please come back on the site AFTER you have made well everyone you didn't deliver on.IMO Dave" "My opinion and experience I sent money to George for a hood protector. I never received and was cursed at when I called *and asked for the item.IMO I would never purchase anything from him again. I would also be wary of any claims about heath, etc..YMMV Dave"
* LIE

You guys ever hear of double geopardy? Once convicted of a crime person cannot be tried again.
You have convicted me. Why pay you back?
I'm gonna sit on this one for awhile. thankfully 99%of the fanatics are decent people and will help my with advice on such matters. thank you in advance.
Mr. Sinister - I wish I could express things short and to the point as you do Sir.
What ever happened to that Sinister truck? It was an inspiration for my ZZR. Please let me know if you have a spot for me. I'l come sweep the floor and everything. Got no tools, but eager to work.. please email the answer written on a $1000 bill..:)
Cash - the investigator. Cash is OK. Just on little beef with you.
You sent me payment for the HEG and recieved it. Thank you asknowleging that fact.
When I cashed your MO it was not in US dollars. it was still in Canadian.
I was told by the bank that when MO is from Canada the sender has an option to convert to $US.
You have not done that, maybe your bank does not do that, I can't blame you for deliberatly pinching few bucks there.
let's start the healing with you leading by example.
Currently the exchange rate is 1.24 $CAN to 1 $US. 90 X 1.24= 111.6 The inflation rate on $21.6 would be $1.08 (at 2.5% a year (concervatively) the total comes to $22.68(USD). Please let me know if you agree with this calculation and wether or not will send the MO to my US address ( to be determined).

Attachments

#56 ·
P
Cash - the investigator. Cash is OK. Just one little beef with you.
You sent me payment for the HEG and recieved it. Thank you asknowleging that fact.
When I cashed your MO it was not in US dollars. it was still in Canadian.
I was told by the bank that when MO is from Canada the sender has an option to convert to $US.
You have not done that, maybe your bank does not do that, I can't blame you for deliberatly pinching few bucks there.
let's start the healing with you leading by example.
Currently the exchange rate is 1.24 $CAN to 1 $US. 90 X 1.24= 111.6 The inflation rate on $21.6 would be $1.08 (at 2.5% a year (concervatively) the total comes to $22.68(USD). Please let me know if you agree with this calculation and wether or not will send the MO to my US address ( to be determined).

I am not sure if I can find a copy of the money order that was sent, but I would have asked my bank for it to be in US$
I would not have deliberately "pinched" a few bucks on the exchange on anything from a Fanatic (or anyone)
Although I can't imagine it, I guess it is possible my bank did not do it in US funds as I directed - it is also possible your bank saw a money order from Canada and some teller at your bank deposited it incorrectly as Canadian funds.
I have sent thousands of dollars south to MPD1, Florida Stainless, Simple Engineering, American Chevrolet plus several individual people - never an issue - all money orders were sent in US$

Like I say, it is remotely possible - but not probable.
However, I can't imagine you concocting such a scenario - so it is possible I guess, but not of my intention for sure.
Why would you not contact me at the time?
I have no interest in talking to you about "current" exchange or inflation over several years considering you made no request at the time

I will try to find my copy of the money order sent but honestly not about to make a contribution to your plight.
If one of us locates a copy of the money order and finds in your favour I am more than happy to make it right
I really like the product I received and (even though I don't recall the amount) was excellent value, in Canadian or US$

#31 ·
Hi guys, and thank you all very much for your concerns and for sharing this dissertation, i really appreciate it.

George, well come back to the forum, and i really hope that you are in good health and doing well now. I will not go throw my deal with you, because i'm pretty sure that you remember every single details about it. My car project was completed before you had your serious health issues, and thats why the shipping cost was payed in full, because obviously the car was completed and was ready to be shipped. I don't want to think that i was a victim of a fraud, because i still believe that you are going to clean up your name and your reputation here. And coming back to the forum is a good sign from your side. For me, its a matter of dignity and trust. I can't live a single minute knowing that i hurt someone or own someone anything. I'm very far away from USA, and this forum and its respected ssr fanatics members made me to made my decision in that time to trust you and start this project, and the only way to pay the fund was throw bank to bank transfer which i have a full record of it, plus our emails. You stated that i stoped sending money in some point !!!! Just remember that we are talking about $60000 thousand dollars here, which was received during the period of my car project, and probably thats why your shop and business was still alive during that time. At the end all i'm asking from you George is to return the money with no hard feelings, because there is a proof that you already sold the my car.

G
#35 · (Edited)
Hi Ahmed! I call you a friend because I know that you were calm and never insulted me even though your money was gone and I did not answer.
You were right. I could not physically answer. I was really sick and lost everything.
The last $4000 you sent me i was going to use it to come back to US and sell my ZZR and ship your truck. It was ready and was sitting in storage. So I bought tickets for $2000 and went to USA. Then I tried to sell my ZZR. like this guy here says, even for parts it was about $4000 worth. But no one was buying it. people were asking - is the $4000 price correct? They thought it was a misprint and it should be $40 000. So, I could not sell the car because it looked fraudulent - too low of a price.
I barely sold it for $2500.
At that point ( March 2015) I had no place to stay ( stayed at Fiesta in Henderson), had just enough money left to come back to Russia. The alternative - be homeless and out of work.
So I had to make this decision: sell your truck, go to Russia and recover.
I think it was the right decision. If I had not done it right now I would be dead and no hope to pay back the $$$.
My plan is to go to USA, get a job and start paying the money back. If this does not work I'll figure another way.
For example I can buy life insurance for $1000000 and put you down a benefisiary in the will.
That way after I die you'll get the money/
I have to tell you - your project was very important. if it was successful and you would be happy with it I would get more orders from Dubai and do very well.
So the notion that I wanted to scam you is pretty stupid and I'm sure you know that too.
Thank you for being a true gentleman.
In order for me to get a job I need SSR Fanatics to trust me.
So I intend to answer all the false statements that are on the Forum.
I need you to honestly comment on the thongs I'm going to tell them.
Like for example
1)that at first I was not going to buy the car for you. You would buy it nad have it shipped to my shop.
2) That I did not want the documents in my name - that would mean that I show $25000 income and would have to pay income tax. For the same reason I aske you not to send $25000 to buy the truck, but three payments under $10000.
The reason we registered the truck in my name was - DMV does not register vehicles to people without Social Security #.
And you don't have it.
So, I will start working on getting your money but please tell the truth on the Forum. I'm not saying that you would lie. No.
But you must support my statements. again, I need that to win the trust again and be able to earn money to pay you back.
Also, I would like to tell you, that my shop was small. I could have two projects in it.
One was your SSR and second 2015 Huynay Genesis from Texas.
You stopped paying a couple of times, but the bills come every month.
So if I have a car in my shop and cannot be paid for working on it actually takes place of another car that I could work on.
Hope you understand that. I could not put your car outside, and it was sitting there.
For a small business to go under all you need is one month of being late on rent.
They can lock you out, take posession of your tools and SSR and that;s the end.
By not paying me for more than one month you put me in a very difficult position.
And when Hyunday took their car back ofter 8 months of hard work, thys did not order three sets of custom parts like it was agreed, that was pretty rotten too. ( not your fault of course).
So the two of you were only money I had coming and when it was cut off there was nothing I could do.
Please asknowledge this fact.
As you can see there are people who confess to having had good transactions with me, yet keep giving me bad feedback.
That is wrong and other people will not buy from me because of that.
Anyway, the thing is - $50 000 is not that big summ of money.
I calculated how many parts I sold in the last 10 years (2004 - 2014) and it turned out to be about 5000, worth $1000000.
I did it before, I can do it again.
let' stay in touch and enjoy this.
Your's sincerely,
George

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.