Cash
Private SSR Investigator
Lifetime Supporting Member

My SSR:
"Kate" a Haughty Redhead, '06 Redline FPR 6 spd. #23333 Build Date 2/16/06
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I am uncertain how to respond. I am certain cards and notes would be welcome, however giving a snail mail address in a public forum could lead to problems they otherwise certainly don’t need.

Any suggestions on how to proceed are certainly welcome and needed.

A couple of options:

Perhaps sending them to me, since we use a post office box would work? I check that mail box several times a week and could collect these and hand deliver them?

Another option might be for those wanting to participate to send me a private message and I could respond with an address?

Lee
Too many of us post contact info and agree it is not a good idea.
I am guilty of doing that as well but try to remember to go back and delete it/them when I think the usefulness is completed.

I can't think of better options than you have described except maybe just mailing envelopes directly to the facility and somewhere on the envelope indicate which person it is for.
Question is, is whether you want to post the location - also that after a bunch of posts that info pretty much gets lost and probably best edited into Post #1.
I think PM to you for your mailbox is best option

Best wishes to Lloyd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Such are the Vagaries of Life"
Ah, I'm Just Truckin' With Ya!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome