Chevy SSR Forum banner

Condolences for the Moro family

11K views 81 replies 78 participants last post by  Ireland SSR 
#1 ·
For those of you that may not have known, Mike’s brother passed away recently. I cannot speak directly about Paul, as we never met, but Mike has told me a little bit about him and the memorial that took place over the weekend. He touched and inspired many lives.

Below is a nice article about him:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...l-paul-moros-life-love-celebrated/3257922002/

And an awesome video inspiring young men.

Very sorry for your loss Mike.

- Robert

#29 ·
Mike....I now see what makes you the man you are and the stock you came from. Your brother was an amazing man and full of character just as you are. I am so sorry you lost him but he will definitely be in good hands and you will have such great memories of him.

#37 · (Edited)
Mike,

God has brought home several of your beloved family members in recent months...
...and I am so sorry for what you and Debbie have had to endure.

But just like your Brother (in the video), YOU are an amazing man.
You are a leader in our community, well respected and loved!!
We are all right here with you during this difficult time, reach out and lean on us if you need to.

Grieve and be strong my friend...
...there isn't anything that God will throw at you, that he won't give you the strength to overcome.

Love and Prayers,
Alex and Tina

#40 ·
Mike, so sorry to hear about your brother. After watching the video, it was obvious to see how well he related to his students.

#45 ·
Hi Mike,
So sorry to hear about the loss of your brother, Paul! I watched the video of your brother inspiring his team. Your brother will be truly missed by the teams he coached over the years. It is obvious, he changed their lives and attitudes, hopefully for the rest of their lives. A very inspiring video! I am going to share it with my brothers and sisters and ask them to share it with their children and grandchildren. Thanks

#47 ·
So sorry to see that your brother passed away...
The video gave us all a great sense of the kind of man he was. Know that we all love you and Debbie and our prayers are lifting you up!

#52 ·
:grouphug Very sorry to read the passing of your Brother. Our Sincerest Condolences to your Families and Prayers for Peace and Comfort. His Spirit will be carried on thru all of the young lives He touched. Nicest legacy,ay... :angel
Our Best to you, Fuji & Betty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.