Chevy SSR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacific NW fanatics - sign in here

27K views 135 replies 68 participants last post by  BlueStreak 
#1 · (Edited)
I will update this list so don't hesitate to add your name and State or Province if you live in Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Alaska | British Columbia | Alberta. Thanks and :00000732: This way if you're wondering who also lives here you can see it fast rather than taking days to do a search. Or if you're planning on visiting our area you can also see at a glance who is here :seeya

British Columbia
turnheadz - Sandy and Wayne, Langley
mikebike - Mike and Diane, White Rock
Cash - Dale, Kamloops
dyoung - doug and joanne young, Sidney
DonSSR - Don And Gwen Evers, West Kelowna
Flassh - Ray and Iris, Summerland
Delphia - Delphia and Bob, North Vancouver
El Donovan - El and Anita Donovan, Cache Creek
Team Tall - Tory Johnson, Prince George
Dragn - Peter & Cindy Ouimet, Abbotsford
Joedecat - Chris And Linda, Victoria
Big Guy - Kyle and Fay, Clearwater
Tug Boat - Steve and Gayle, Nanaimo
BC Pacific - Peter and Sherry, Delta
canuckwineguy - Peter, Abbotsford
crazycanuck - Kevin, Port Coquitlam
Cruisin - Jim and Margaret, Victoria
VI Ken - Ken and Sylvia, Comox
BrianB - Brian B, Osoyoos
41chevcoe - George and Virginia, Prince George
G8XLr8r - Clive, Port Alberni

Alberta
ttarob - Rob & Tracie, Calgary
xs-cash - Nathan + Bernie, Edmonton
sprooney - Shawn and Sieglinde Rooney, Edmonton
KellyO - Kelly & Cyndy O'Neil, Stony Plain
240 Gordy - Gord & Ev, Lake Isle
pete za - Peter, Edmonton
PATAME - Pat & Karen, Carvel
El original - Rob, Edmonton
Bobalouie - Bob, St. Albert
1shabby - Don, Sherwood Park
John F - John, Calgary

Washington
topgun2 - scott and jean, Orcas Island
ABLUR05 - David & Nicolette, Vancouver
donnys05ssr - Donny and Lynn, Orting
kromequeen - Katee and Gene Wowk, Bellingham
Stealth - ilona and fred, Port Ludlow
Go N BYBY - Sandi and Jack, Orting
Redracr - Glenn and Carol, Orting
tickledpink - Sue, Bellevue
jester - Mark, Woodinville
ezmoney - Larry & Lynelle, Camas
billandwende - Bill and Wende, Tumwater
NICE-EH - ROY and SANDY, EDMONDS
zubbbuzz - Buzz, Spanaway
brackett427 - Gary & Kay Brackett, Tacoma
HALSSSR - Hal &Toni, Port Orchard
Seattle Terry - Terry and Jeri, Seattle
Ultra Violet Choo Choo - Gene & Karen, Port Townsend
JC72 - Jon, Renton
TUFANUF - Jim and Mary, Puyallup
rander05 - ?, Puyallup
AlaskanDave - Dave, Anacortes
YellowBird - Sherry & Russ, Bonney Lake
Airborne SSR - Wayne and Monica
Big Smitty - Linda & Ed Smith, Gig Harbor
chasaero - Charlie and Cindy, Lake Tapps
Roadster901 - Bruce & Daryl Dickinson, Wenatchee
Nape - Bob, Redmond
Cruzinifive - Cruz, Olympia
russhhh - Rus Hathaway, Mt. Vernon
bdw47 - Vancouver
425 Cliff - Cliff Chamberlain, Kirkland

Alaska
VEGASSR - Chuck and Margie Meyer, Juneau
Craig Wxby - Craig, Fairbanks
Juneau Ron - Ron and Marie Phillips, Juneau
AlaskanDave - Dave, Prince Of Whales Island

Oregon
PETUNIA - Mike & Torie Sitton, Cave Junction
superx705 - Steve and Sandi Warren, St. Helens
setmetom - Tom and Brenda Palaske, Beaverton
tnmieng - Tony & Cindy Eng, Tigard
gad8546 - Gary Dennis, Tualatin
bettertree - Joanne Eckert, Molalla
ColinC - Colin Carnegie, Ashland
twentygallons - Jay & Mary, Grants Pass
richsadams - Rich & Sandy Adams, Gearhart

Idaho
SlingshotDave - Dave & Gail Foster, Meridian
red - Emery Kellogg, EAGLE
YMIW8N - Jim and Cathy Nelson, Coeur d' Alene

See less See more
#98 · (Edited)
Hi Colin,

I am not sure who else you are counting, but I am aware of 2KQQL, twenty gallons, in Grants Pass, and Mike & Torie, Petunia, in Cave Junction. There is another from Medford on the forum here at times.

Where are you located? Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP", go to "Your Profile", and click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post", it will show in the left column under your name. We will know where you are and what you drive. If you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Thanks,
David :blur:

#101 ·
That makes sense for sure. Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts that was accepted as a MW honorary member several years ago. I am still proud of that.
It is a great bunch you have joined.

#104 ·
Congratulations on the purchase. The Pacific Northwest group is very active. ABlur05 arranges a group dinner in the Portland area monthly. He should be able to advise you regarding repair facilities.

Please check out the thread about the Peach City Beach Cruise in Penticton BC late June.

We have 44 SSRs coming so far, including several from the Portland area.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f53/12th-annual-ssrs-beach-cruise-june-21-24-2018-a-219337/

Reactions: mikebike
#116 ·
NW SSRs Lunch at McMenamins, Bothell????

Great restaurant, incredible menu = Mark (Jester) Woodinville, and Sue (tickled pink) Bellevue can arrange a lunch get together if you would like..... we both have the mornings available ( but not the Weekend Football playoffs for Sue right now.). Easy to get to Bothell, easier to get to the Crab Pot on Lake Bellevue if that would be your choice.

Please let me know and I will "unplug" my BEAUTY from its battery thing-y to meet you !!!!

Sue
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

#121 ·
We are thinking about it as we have not been since 2012 , only put 2500 k on truck since then .the Last 5 years have been Kaotic at work , just sold out to a Large multi store operation At the end of October so now I am retired at 59 , while still doing some consulting so I have the time now to enjoy life . My wife has chosen to stay working but I think she is going to cut back Fridays so we just might come this year . We drove the truck one day last year and on our return from Nanaimo to Victoria a deer jumped out and hit our truck ,it took 3 months to source all new parts but its like new again , looking forward to a good long run . so we just might be there

Chris

Reactions: mikebike
#127 ·
Port Alberni Clive

Don't know where you are located, but our NW SSRs are landing on Vancouver Island June 17th meeting DRAGON at Twassassen, the rest of us, WS Ferry.... Sydney BC..... for lunch ...
RedRacr, GoNByeBye, Donny's SSR, tickledpink.......
More info to come.... in contact with Steve Ricketts (Nanaimo), maybe Chris Barker(Victoria) and Doug Young (Sydney)

tickledpink@mac.com
Sue Campbell
Bellevue

#124 ·
Rich and Sandy Adams - Gearhart, OR.

Looking to join in the fun. Headed to PDX in a few days to look at an '05... may or may not come home with it depending on the condition and price, but it looks good.

If anyone in the area is thinking of selling their SSR, we're looking for a lower mileage '05 or '06 with automatic transmission, ideally in Aqua Blur, shoot me a PM.

Cheers!

Rich

#125 ·
You have a good group up there in the Pacific NW. Get to know them and have fun, even while looking!

Reactions: donnys05ssr
#131 ·
Hi All,

Ended up with Terry Saxlund's Aqua Blur Baby. I'll be forever known as "the guy that bought Terry's R"... and that's okay! :wink2:

Many thanks to donnys05ssr, tickledpink and all of the Fanatics here for their encouragement.

Happy permagrin camper! :blur:

Attachments

#132 ·
Clive,
You have a OM from me today, May 23 inviting you to lunch with our SSR FANTASTICS as we land on Vancouver Island, June 17th.

Please use direct email to Sue Campbell... we don't want to interfere with Ray's Penticton event!
Sue Campbell
tickledpink@mac.com
425 455-4065

By the way, nothing sent to Canada from the USA gets there quickly! Mike is right on every order, so when i can, I help deliver Canadian orders .... it sometimes takes a month for my Christmas cards to get delivered by January when posted in Bellevue the first of December!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.