Chevy SSR Forum - View Single Post - Who Has Pewter Ssr Display?
View Single Post
post #43 of (permalink) Old 12-24-2009, 09:33 AM
KEN SPANGLER

My SSR:
2005 redline #17286
Ssr Display Letter

I AM GOING TO TRY THIS AGAIN HOPE IT STICKS THIS TIME;
THIS IS A LETTER FROM THE OFFICE OF THE GENERAL MANAGER CHEVROLET MOTOR DIVISON TO CHEVROLET DEALERS.

DATED April 26,2004

I hope you receive this pewter SSR as a powerful reminder of the wave of new Chevy products that will be arriving at your dealership over the next two years. Ten new cars and trucks in twenty mounths-the most in our history-are only the beginning! There are many more introductions right behind.

As I mentioned at Genuine Leaders in West Palm Beach,there are only 500 pewter SSRs in existence,making this a very exclusive,very collectible reminder of your accomplishments as a 2003 Genuine Leader.

I trust this award will find an honored place in your dealership and encourage you to strive for even greater performance in 2004,in order to join us at the beautiful LaQuinta Resort in Palm Springs ,California on April 25-28,2005, the location of next years,s Genuine Leaders.

With all the momentum on our side,I believe it,s a great time to be with the chevy team.Continued success in 2004,as we build toward our goalds of 3 million sales.18% market share and industry leadership!

Sincerely,
W.W.Brent Dewar

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome