Chevy SSR Forum banner

SSR Parts Exchange

295K views 2K replies 484 participants last post by  davgoat 
#1 · (Edited)
I started the Parts Exchange about 6 years ago in an effort to help members locate, buy, sell and trade parts at a reasonable cost. It has worked fairly well, but it will work better for all if you follow these guidelines:

If you have a part or parts to donate, post it in the PE thread. You do not need to send me your parts, the shipping costs are unnecessarily added to the next transaction. Also, I do not have the time to locate and ship every request. I host this as a non-profit service to members, I have a construction company that takes up most of my time. As always, if you're local, you can drop off parts to donate at my office.

If you have parts to sell or swap, or want to purchase, post them in the PE.

Get in the habit of checking into the PE thread often (like you would the 10,000 posts thread). You may have something a member needs, or there may be something you want or need.

Thanks Fanatics!

Updated February 15, 2015

#126 · (Edited)
Lt. Side Interior Carpet

Anyone know of, have a Lt. side int. carpet, nice, no fading for `05-6?
Shipping for compl. floor sect. will prob. be expensive. I don't have the
aux. gauges, but hoping seam won't be to noticable. Unless I can find
some real cheap, :skep prob. not. Anyway, there is a bad wear spot,
hole like in pics I saw sometime ago of LT's carpet. Hmmm.......
Someone with high heels had :blue: before me. Dang those heels. :cry

#127 ·
Anyone know of, have a Lt. side int. carpet for `05-6? I don't have
the aux. gauges, but hoping seam won't be to noticable. Unless I can
find some real cheap, :skep prob. not. Anyway, there is a bad wear
spot, hole like in pics I saw sometime ago in LT's carpet. Hmmm.......
Someone with high heels had :blue: before me. Dang those heels. :cry
Sent you a PM about a complete interior kit for $65.

#141 ·
Looking for the trailer hitch receiver (not the insert) that goes between the rear frame rails.

My 2004 SSR had a aftermarket hitch installed, and Carmax decided it was a legal liability to leave it installed. Before I ever test drove this SSR, Carmax removed the aftermarket hitch receiver but did not install an OEM hitch receiver in its place. Carmax would not make this item available to me.

My SSR's rear bumper is a bit less well protected since this item is missing.

I've seen a couple of custom hitches with 2" receivers, but at a minimum, I'm looking to get something reinstalled be it an OEM hitch receiver or an aftermarket 2" hitch receiver.

Since, I'm unemployed right now :banghead, I'm looking to keep the cost a low as possible.

Thanks

Robert

#143 ·
If anyone wants a spare frame support bar let me know. I installed the Trailblazer bar, I know some people are installing 2 of the stock bars and it helps as well.

Still have the brake and clutch pedal covers from ACC. These are the OEM metal covers that are installed in place of the simple rubber ones. Both are the small pedals and will only work with 6 speeds.

Also, I have a stock 05 muffler from when I installed a Magnaflow, if anyone needs a new 05-06 muffler with only 7000 miles let me know.

If anyone knows where I can find: chrome wheels, used hitch, front spoiler and molded running boards, I'm still looking.

:flag

#144 ·
I have the satin shifer plate and it's sub plate which are new. The switches were removed to replace the "bad switches" in my chrome plate since the chrome assembly was not available. The sliding black piece which keeps things from falling in is broken due to an overzealous "technician" in the body shop. If you are in need of this please send a PM to me or Doug Allen.

#145 ·
Supporting Members

Please bookmark this thread for future use!

This thread is all about trying to find parts at a reasonable price for those that are seeking them.

Feel free to PM me or any of the contributing members that have posted that they have parts available.

Thank you, thank you very much!

#146 ·
This really is a great idea from a very giving Supporting Member. He has been helping others for a long time and has finally found a way to let the rest of us into the game. It is really easy to play. The rules are in Post #1 and have been working for a while now. It would be nice if the Moderators could make this a sticky, but if you book mark it or just remember and search on Parts Exchange you will find it quick enough. I am here to tell you it does work.

#154 ·
An apology to a few members that have waited for parts to be shipped, those members have PM's, and those parts will be shipped next week.

I've been pulling double duty for a while at work, as our General Superintendent had a heart attack....he's due back to work next week, and normal schedules will hopefully resume.

I spent most of the day today cleaning out my remote shop, and have a good idea of what is in stock. Please PM me with needs, and I'll get back to you ASAP. Keep in mind that the Parts Exchange is for bona fide, paying members only. Read the first post of this thread please.

#155 ·
One More Time for Paying Members!!!!!

Please post your needs and requests for Parts in this thread!

If the other members don't know what you're looking for, they cannot provide your requested parts at a REASONABLE cost! Don't pay too much for available parts!

If you have any questions about reasonable costs for parts, please PM me, BYERS or RSSRTOY, any of us will be glad to help out.

#159 ·
I found two complete sets of used rotors, front and rear in good shape. One set came off of Hellvis at 5,000 miles, and the other set Ross donated.

Also have a complete intake from an LS2, from wilddesertwolf for $ 100 + shipping.

Two sets of used front shocks w/coils.

Three sets of OEM rear coil springs.

Five used satin grill spears, with some scratches and / or dings, no bowties, perfect for painting. $ 125 Ea + shipping.

Lots of other stuff, so ask away.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.