Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Pat Leblanc

Votes: 17 32.7%

August 2018 ROTM VOTE

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  RedHotSSR 
#1 ·
Here are your July contestants!

sillypuddy

The gracious Firetruck has passed the Susan Lucci torch to Old Yella and sillypuddy, so we must go forward on the quest for the ultimate reward. Becoming a member of the ROTM club. August here we come. Thanks to many of the members, Old Yella is better and prettier with all the tips on upgrades, paint and interior care.
Studmuffin

*I'm only doing this because you said it was okay and my birthday is on Wednesday.*

My McMuffin is a 2004 with 21,900 miles,
It is bone stock with no upgrades to my knowledge, and no intention of major modifications.

It has every factory option available at the time, including the center gauge cluster and carpeted bed trunk.
...Except one. It doesn't have a front license plate bracket...
Born in the brisk depths of January Winter in 2004, my McMuffin is truck number 4242 and rolled off the line as UV number 153 of 1300.
We've already been through a lot together.

Given this is my 'first car', I've been told I'm the youngest Fanatic truck owner on the site...

We have two views of the McMuffin, one of the nose, myself with my truck, and my custom Ohio 2004 style skate plate
Pat LeBlanc

2004 Slingshot yellow. 44,000 original miles. Purchased in February 2018. Daily driver. Mechanical mods include: pneumatic & hydraulic roof cylinders replaced, roof hinge bushings replaced, shift cable bushing replaced, ABS heat shield installed, bed cover pneumatic cylinders replaced, roof compartment soundproofing (wind noise fix) installed, driver door click fixed. That takes care of the go, now for the show: installed custom vinyl side stripes with SSR logo from SignsDotCom, replaced bow tie on tailgate with CHEVROLET vinyl graphic, installed large vinyl bow tie on bed cover, installed domed hood inserts. Thanks for looking. Pat

See less See more
#2 ·
This race to the finish line, Reminds me of a horse race I went to a while back. I got a tip on a horse that was a sure winner and so I put some money on It. The horse I bet on was out of the starting gate and bolted, On a fast trot?????????? and low and behold, Went straight to the BARN. You just never know.

#5 ·
SillYPUTTY hang In there. Just putting a vehicle In the running Is a big thing no matter where you finish. A few years ago I was In a car show and there was awards for the different classes. This was not a huge show and the people putting It on was not car people as far as judging. This really cracks me up. When the awards were given out, In my class there was only two cars entered, Mine being one of them. The announcer says for THIRD place, The award gos to, Which was me In the two cars entered. Funny things happen sometimes. Donny Two Shoes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.