Chevy SSR Forum banner

February 2019 ROTM Entries

4K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  donnys05ssr 
#1 ·

5 photos; no more, no less. NO collages. Modifications list if you prefer*Pictures must be of current state of car... only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

So now through the 20th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 21st will not be included in the competition)

On the 23rd through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favourite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month!

See less See more
#5 ·
HI Sebastian, Great looking Yellow SSR. You do know that It Is the most sought after color that everyone who does not have one, Dreams and Dreams that maybe someday they can join the yeller club. Also maybe you can take some pictures of the engine compartment and the Interior to add to what you already took pictures of the outside. Very nice R and good luck on the voting.

#7 · (Edited)
Might as well put my yeller one in too. I've done several things to it since I bought it last July. I bought it because I always wanted one and needed something to keep me busy after my wife died from cancer in June. New Kenwood radio with gps, ordered new PVD coated wheels,running boards,had seats recovered, under hood goodies from Dragon. Also added some tattoos for her to make it mine.I had a tune put in to wake her up some. Worked well.
Thanks for adding my pictures.

Attachments

#14 · (Edited)
1.WINDOW TINT
2.CUSTOM AIR BRUSHING
3.EIBACH LOWERING KIT 1"FRONT 2" REAR*
4.DENNIS REINHART DRIVE SHAFT*
5.LINENFELTER CAMSHAFT*
6.K&N COLD AIR INTAKE*
7.OEM 4.10 REAR GEAR RATIO*
8.CUSTOM SSR WHEEL LOGO'S
9.ALUMINUM SSR SILL PLATES*
10.PREDATOR PROGRAMMER*
11.MAGNAFLOW STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM 3" PIPE 5"TIPS
12.PARTS FRON SIMPLE ENGINEERING
13.BILLET ALUMINUM ENGINE DRESS KIT*
14.LED LIGHTING UNDER DASH LIGHTING*
15 POLISHED ALUMINUM ALTERNATOR*
16.CORVETTE SERVO (TRANS)*
17 DYNAMAT SOUND DEADINING*
18.PARTS FROM SUMMIT RACING
19.PARTS SSR BLING
20.PARTS FROM SPECTRE
21.DICKTATOR TRANNY FIX
22.CUSTOM SSR VALVE CAPS
23.PARTS FROM FLORIDA STAINLESS
24.PARTS JEGS OHIO
25.PARTS DRAGON 2 U
26.PARTS DAKOTA DOC MARTIN
Trying to sneak this 2004 UV...IN...

Attachments

#16 ·
Oh no a purple haze. Us yellow boys don't have a chance now. LOL
Thanks for for the kind words on the Back The Blue. Kinda proud of those two. I have 4 boys and proud of them all. My daughter too.

#18 ·
I hope you don't mind if I quietly coast into the party.
Mine is also a blinding UV with 23,000 miles, completely stock, except for an '03'04 center gauge pod.

It would simply be unfair if I didn't make this battle even between the two colors.

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.