• Jersey red

Votes: 20 25.3%

October 2018 ROTM Vote

31K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  Autoprof 
#1 ·
Here are your contestants this month!

Pat LeBlanc

OK, let's try this again!

2004 Slingshot yellow. 44,000 original miles. Purchased in February 2018. Daily driver. With the expert help of Jack (in Mississippi) and Mike (in Arizona), replaced the pneumatic & hydraulic roof cylinders, the roof hinge bushings and the shift cable bushing. Also installed the ABS heat shield and roof compartment soundproofing (wind noise fix), fixed the driver door click and replaced the bed cover pneumatic cylinders. Installed custom vinyl side stripes with SSR logo from SignsDotCom, replaced the bow tie on the tailgate with a vinyl graphic CHEVROLET, installed large vinyl bow tie on bed cover and domed hood inserts.

Just did the darbysan/Jerry thermistor hack to run the A/C colder!

They call me mellow yellow :
Studmuffin

2004 Ultra Violet SSR. January 22, 2004.
My truck is finally home from the shop,
and I can't stop driving! It's too fun!
I bought the truck with just over 21,500 miles at the end of June, and we just rolled over 22,500.
From my ownership, I've added no new mods as of yet, to my knowledge, my truck is completely stock.
I just learned a few days ago that I have a post production OEM '03-'04 gauge cluster that was added because it wasn't an option in January of 2004.
This truck has every option that was available when it was built, save for one... The front license plate bracket, and I intend to leave everything on it that came on it.
We have a new breath of life and there's no turning back now!
SSRGEEZER

Carl Ham – Estero, Florida. 2005 Aqua Blur Metallic Color (only 1,288 of this color for 2005). Owned for 3 years with 30,000 miles on the clock. Too many modifications to list, most thanks to Simple Engineering and Dicktator's fantastic job of documenting all I ever needed to know.
Attended the Daytona Rally in April and had a great time. Hoping someone will do the same in 2019. Great cars great people!!!
Jersey red

Hi Everyone !
I’ve owned my 05 for 3 years now, and have done a ton of upgrades most you will never see . Like all of you, I absolutely loved the look of the stock SSR body and have opted to do stock chrome upgrade and some subtle add ons only y’all would notice . So I’m officially putting Jersey Red in the running . Thanks for voting, Dave

PS . Look at my daughters Permagrin !

See less See more
#3 ·
This ROTM Is set up to show off different pictures of the SSR and a write up of the SSR that has been done to It. Showing pictures of people sitting In the cab, or anyone, In my opinion takes away what this site has been set up to highlight the vehicle that what a person has done to the SSR. The administrator has set up the rules for showing and entering their vehicle. That Is what needs to be done.

#8 · (Edited)
Let's me get this straight. If I have the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders standing by my truck I can't submit that picture. CruDawg had Ms. America drive his and I know there are pictures of it. Than he couldn't submit that. Next there will be restrictions on what the weather is or the background when the picture is taken. Just my .02. (Sept ROTM winner).And why would anyone not want to vote for Santa.

#16 · (Edited)
Oh, lots of votes for the cleavage! :cigareta: You dawgs!
Your wife is very pretty Pat
We Redlines :ssr need more votes for the pretty daughter smile - plus just a nice SSR!

Not exactly always a voter for the Redlines - the Aqua Blur is very pretty.
Very nice grouping - nice candidates.

#23 ·
Opinion ROTM

Hello to all you beautiful SSR Fanatics out there in "R"Land!:grin2: I would like to express my opinion with regard to with or without pictures of owners in the five photo submission. The "R" of the month is a beauty contest that is expressly directed to our SSR's. It is not a personality contest,of course there is a wonderful tie to the friends, guardians of these beautiful trucks, having said that, one man's opinion, certainly, there should be five photos of the ssr any one of three of five should feature,interior, engine bay, and exterior, these are the crucial areas that should be judged, the other two pictures can and usually support other accessories or features of the truck obviously. Keep in mind fanatics, this is a beauty contest,relative to the SSR only!
If this criteria was part of the judging, I think it would be most fair to all who participate with nice looking and well cared for SSR's credited votes. Have you ever noticed the pretty gals at a new car show explaining the attributes of a new model car,it's a proven fact feminine beauty always gets first looks, I might add, I go for the the pretty lady with nice beads everytime! :grin2: PS: congratulations to the October ROTM winner!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.