Chevy SSR Forum banner

Another new member

2K views 25 replies 24 participants last post by  nj6969 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm Dave from Tallahassee, FL. My wife and I purchased a black 2003 SSR about 3 weeks ago. It was a one owner with 44000 miles, has running boards, Bose speakers, wood slats in cargo bed, a factory trailer hitch and more. Dealer friend of mine found it for us for at an auction in Orlando Fl. Had been looking for a nice one for six months.First Chevy
I've owned since 1978!

#4 ·
:00000732: from the Music City USA area ... Murfreesboro, Tennessee, "Red Molly" 81,000 miles, had "her" goin' on 10 years. Again :00000732: to the wonderful world of SSRfanatics. Y'all comin' to Maggie Valley, North Carolina next May??? tennesseecozydog :ssr Lot's of SSRFloridians' in your area also !!!

#7 ·
davebetts2003, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

And, becoming a "Lifetime or Premium" Member will give you more benefits and no ads!? and show appreciation for tips and help. Click "Get Premium" under the Red Banner and compare the Advantages!!

Nick & Kathy

#10 ·
Welcome too the Group, from Friendswood, Texas. This Site will be a virtual unending source of information, Ideas and Friends. Look forward too many miles of fun with Your New R. Also, look into the International Rally in Branson, Mo. this coming October 2019. Hope You can make it as it is stacking up too be a wonderful gathering of R Fanatics.

#26 ·
Welcome from Forney Texas, BUT--------Go up to "Forums", "SSRFanatic News & Polls", Then "New Member Section", then "Post New Thread" and introduce your self there so you can have your own thread and not confused with---davebetts2003.

Nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.