Chevy SSR Forum banner

Excited new owner

3K views 29 replies 28 participants last post by  CruDawg 
#1 ·
Hi
I just picked up my 04 last week. 36,500 original miles, a one owner beauty.
I am looking forward to seeing information from other owners.
:ssr:

#7 ·
Woody1952, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

And, if you decide on a "Lifetime or Premium" Membership, you will get more benefits and no ads!? and show appreciation for tips and help. Click "Get Premium" under the Red Banner, read and compare the Advantages!!

Nick & Kathy

#12 ·
YOU oughta' be excited Woody !!! An 04 Redline Red with only 36,500 miles is something to be excited about !!!

So :00000732: :00000732: :00000732: from the great state of Tennessee ... Murfreesboro to be exact, the Geographical Center of the State !!! What's your Home 20 and tell us about yourself ... we are nosey SSRfanatics. At least tell us where you live !!! Had an 05 Red one (Red Molly) myself for 10 years, sold it to a "4 en ner" in Chicago (everybody from Chicago is a 4 en ner). Got an 04 Slingshot "Yeller" one now ... named her :banana Split :yellow: Again :00000732: to the crowd ... you're in like flinn!!! tennesseecozydog

#23 ·
Welcome from the ‘Sooner’ state of Oklahoma. You have found a very cordial and helpful group of fellow owners on the ‘Fanatic’ forum. Hopefully you will take advantage of the wealth of knowledge that exists within this forum. We also have an international rally coming up this October in Branson, MO that will be a great opportunity to learn more about your vehicle and meet some really nice folks. Enjoy your ‘ride’.
:00000732:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.