Chevy SSR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2005 Aqua Blur 6-Speed manual for sale

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  jimhill1946 
#1 · (Edited)
My SSR is not for sale anymore.. Thank you all....

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
:|
Having owned three Corvettes over the years, I can relate to one wanting another (new) one.

My first one..........a '69 Convertible with air, etc. cost me a little more than $4600. That was brand new.........:surprise:

Recognizing current Vette prices, it's obvious one would want to get as much as can be for their sale and/or trade.

In my opinion, I'm not seeing the "extras" (after-market items) that most of us have come to know as "necessary" to support the current price point.:nodno

But hey..........if you can get that price, go for it.:wink2:

#7 · (Edited)
OH and just curious.. WHY are you CURIOUS about ANYONE'S business.. Since MY SSR isnt for sale anymore I'm JUST curious as to WHY a LOT of you want to voice their opinion when they AINT buying OR they think their 2 cents mean something.. Every time I see this crap I wonder why they bother. I'll tell you why. They hate.. They HATE the fact that others LIVE their lives without SOME wondering. Am I upset? NAH but you people should go away and stop being curious. WHO CARES what you THINK. You want to be important in someone elses lives and it wont happen.. I dont CARE how many VETTES you have owned OR that you dont THINK someone elses PROPERTY may not be WORTH the money.. You ALL need to go away and get a REAL life outside THIS one.. LOL OH that's JUST my OPINION and curiosity speaking.. PERIOD.. GEEZ GROW the **** UP people.. You ALL sit in here and VOICE your OPINIONS and curiosities and that IS sickening..And I HOPE you take OFFENSE to this.. You NEED to get offended and then shut up... YOUR opinions do NOT help anyone and will possibly HURT other's chances to do business.. Until you're ready to write a check you have NO business voicing YOUR opinions. It's childish.. When it happens to YOU then the truth of it all shows up..

#3 ·
A NEW Corvette... sweet!

Just curious, have you asked the Chevy dealer for a trade in value of your SSR on a New Corvette? If so, would you care to share that info? I bet they might offer you a reasonable price on your truck going towards a new Vette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.