Chevy SSR Forum banner

2005 BLACK AND COPPER For Sale

9K views 62 replies 30 participants last post by  Auggie Doggie 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
For Sale 2005

For sale this very unique color combination black/copper 2005 with 42,800 miles.Automatic transmission. It has an upgraded exhaust system. The tires are only a year old and the brakes and rotors were just done. Also has backup camera in rear view mirror. Asking price has been lowered by the owner to $21,000 or OBO. I can send more pics if needed. I am selling this for a friend so please contact me soren703 (Tom Sorensen) via PM or soren703@bellsouth.net and I will get back to you. Thanks SOLD

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Love the grille look. All the bars same color looks like a real truck grille. I likey!!!

Reactions: soren703
#20 ·
Just an observation here. There are about 4 sellers and 4 buyers on the forum right now. Too bad they can't get together and help each other out and then the R's would stay in the family and stay on this site. Win, win, win!

#25 ·
There was another SSR on the lift JUST in front of the Black and Copper SSR. what I think you are seeing is a reflection of the underside of the one on the lift. I was there when the photos were taken. Another SSR is showing in the screen of the back up camera too. I think we had 8 SSRs there that day. Hope this clears things up.

#30 ·
I think you may have answered your own question. This color combination is unique and therefore you'll have a number of buyers that won't appreciate the look. It may take a little longer for that special person to come along and want to buy it. In other words it's not everybody's cup of tea.

Dave

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.