SSR Pit Crew
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Clearwater, Fl
04 Silver/Race Stripes 4:10 gears tuned at 130mph lowered 2"
We were 4 hours late leaving Dallas, some Hurricane, did not get home until 2:00am Florida time, Monday morning.
It was a GREAT Rally and a Great 82nd Birthday!!
1. Dicktator/Kathy stuffed SSR bags on first day.
2. Frank aka Dinerman got his Diner w/two SSR's.
3. Dicktator, 240Gordy and wives had dinner.
4. Dicktator and assistant at Tech Semainar,.
5. AND YES!! Dicktator and Chuckster had ICE CREAM! Chuck Sold Business and is retired (again), 30 yrs U.S. Army and 30 yrs Macco.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.