Chevy SSR Forum banner

Maggie Valley 2019

12K views 75 replies 34 participants last post by  ssroe 
#1 · (Edited)
YES I know it is a little early to talk about next year's rally.
Linda and I want to let you know that there WILL be another "RALLY IN THE VALLEY"!
It will be held at the "Laurel Park INN" as always. The dates are May 16-17-18 2019, the weekend after Mother Day & the Golden Spike Celebration.

For those of you that want to make reservations early. The Laurel Park Inn-has No Vacancies, everyone that had a room last year will have the same room next year. The Valley Inn across the street has rooms available at a good price. Call 828-926-1240 for reservations. Be sure you tell them you are with the SSR Fanatics If you receive a recording, Leave a message, the owner will call you back. We are still working on the room rate at the MV Convention Center.

When it was decided last year that we would keep the rally going, the response was very POSITIVE! Many people said that they love this rally because it is one that you can just sit around and visit, shop, go to Cherokee to gamble or go on a cruise. The options are all there, and as of now we do not have a set schedule except for the TRADITIONAL MEET AND GREET on Thursday the 16th With Pizza, Chicken and Margaritas. There may be other suggestions for that as well. We will have a Show & Shine on Saturday after a visit to the Retirement Home in the morning.
This is your chance to help us to make this your rally. We are open to all REASONABLE suggestions!!
We have received a couple of suggestion and offers to help all ready.

In the past Maggie has not posted this early. This is NOT a signup sheet just an informational post to clear up any confusion about NEXT YEAR'S rally, to get your input to make it as good as Gina has made it over the years.

See less See more
#34 ·
I'm STILL looking for the BEST picture of the parking lot full of R's at Gina's
I want to get them something with that picture on it.
Come on, I know they are out there, help me out.

#41 ·
Thank you Brother, some of these are what I'm looking for. I wish everyone that has more pictures will either send them to me in a PM or post them here so I can complete what I need to Thank Gina and Danny for all they have done over the past years.

Reactions: Littlewing
#42 ·
OK, let's make this easier, Would you post any pix of Maggie Valley rallies over the past years. I can't do this without your help.

#43 · (Edited)
Here are some from years gone by.

Attachments

Reactions: Ruckzuck
#44 ·
more

Attachments

Reactions: Ruckzuck
#46 ·

Attachments

#67 ·
Clingman's Dome is a nice drive, but there is no place to eat. We would have to go into Cherokee/ Maggie Valley or Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge for a lunch stop.

If we did the dome, we could leave at 9 am and get there around 10:30. Leave there for a lunch stop and be back in the valley by 4 pm. Or just do the dome and then lunch is what ever you choose, Cherokee/ Maggie Valley or Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge.

Just let me know which trip everyone wants to do and I can see about it.

#62 ·
This is kind of 'off subject', but I bought a Redline SSR that had been owned by someone in Kingsport, TN. I purchased it from a car dealer in Pigeon Forge back in September. I was wondering if any of you folks might know who that might have been. Whoever had the vehicle, took excellent care of it, and I just had a few questions for them. If they still are on the forum, I would appreciate the opportunity to visit with them. Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.